Candie Reneé Makeup Artist & Esthetician

Norman, OK · View map · Visit website

About Candie Reneé Makeup Artist & Esthetician

With years of experience in the beauty industry, Candie Renee and her team of makeup artists and hair stylists specialize in innovative makeup application for individuals and groups as well as updos, styling, and extensions for ALL ethnicities. Having freelanced for various films, TV shows, news outlets, commercials, fashion shows, and international destination weddings, Candie Renee understands what it takes for a bride to look and feel great from the inside out. (Please read more for pricing details.)

In addition to makeup, Candie Renee can help provide brides-to-be with facials, hair removal, and lash extensions at her private studio. Clients can schedule their bridal makeup design session for their engagement/boudoir photoshoot. Makeup and on-site services on an individual basis or for large groups, which include wedding parties.

• Brow/Lash Tinting

• Bridal Makeup: $125.00
  • Bridal Hair $95.00
  • Bridal Party Makeup $90.00
  • Bridal Party Hair $90.00
  • MOB/MOG Hair or Makeup (Same as Bridal Party)
  • Flower Girl Hair $35.00
  • Location Fee: Determined on variables
  • Transaction Fee 3.75% if paid with a card or electronic

Please contact me today for your formal quote. Be sure to fill out the form completely, otherwise I may not be able to reply.

www.candiereneemakeupartist.com/bridal-quote

Social Media @candiereneemua

34 Reviews for Candie Reneé Makeup Artist & Esthetician

34 Candie Reneé Makeup Artist & Esthetician Reviews

S
Featured
Skylar

Married on 06/18/2016

Candie was absolutely amazing to me! From the moment we talked, she was so patient, kind and professional. She not only answered all my questions and concerns, but she was willing to work with me ... Read more however I needed! As for the services, she was phenomenal! From the engagement to the actual wedding day, she was very attentive and always made sure it was what I wanted. The consultation/trial that she highly recommended was much needed as well. It really helped us understand what I wanted for my big day. Everything went so smoothly on the day-of that I couldn't have asked for more! The makeup stayed all day with minor touch-ups, even with the intense summer heat, and I was outside for most of my bridal/wedding party pictures! She even helped kept me calm and relaxed while everything else was so hectic! For any future brides that need someone to really listen and make her feel like she the princess on her wedding day, please contact this wonderful lady! Her makeup skills are amazing. She's professional while being so personable and caring. Last but not least, her prices are reasonable even though she will work so hard to make her brides feel beautiful! Thank you so much!

J
Jenna

Getting married on 05/11/2022

Candie is an amazing makeup artist! I could tell she really cares about her clients. She did my makeup for a photoshoot and did an amazing sexy glitter eye I was in love with this look. She made sure ... Read more I was comfortable while doing my makeup. Would definitely recommend her!

K
Kamaria

Getting married on 09/14/2019

I coordinated with Candie of Candie Renee Makeup fo out of state bride and ABSOLUTELY loved working with her. She is kind, professional, thorough and delivers a phenomenal product. The 5 of 5 stars is ... Read more truly deserved. As an event planner, I will continue to have her as my top preferred vendor for makeup artists in the OKC, Norman area.