Candi's Floral Creations

North Branford, CT · View map

About Candi's Floral Creations

Hi there, we're glad you're here! We'd like to share some exciting news with you...Candi's Floral Creations has achieved what we are calling THE TRIFECTA! While the wedding industry recognizes the top 1% of florists by having their work published in magazines, websites and blogs; there is an elite group of wedding florists that have been featured in the most prestigious international wedding publications, and Candi's Floral Creations is proud to be one of them!

Candi's work has now been featured in:

Grace Ormonde Wedding Style Magazine, Martha Stewart Weddings Magazine & Style Me Pretty (a.k.a: THE TRIFECTA)

We are so honored that our floral artistry, education, experience and years of hard work is being celebrated at the highest of levels. We invite you to click on the badges above to enjoy The Trifecta as well as the other wonderful publications below that have featured our work!

And now...we can't wait to hear about YOU and how we can help make YOUR event amazing! Call or email today to setup your personal consultation!

76 Reviews for Candi's Floral Creations

76 Candi's Floral Creations Reviews

A
Alexandra

Married on 06/29/2019

Married 6/29/19

Working with Candi was one of the best wedding planning decisions we made. It was extremely reassuring knowing that 1. Candi was familiar with our venue and 2. Within minutes, we were on the same page ... Read more with my vision. I wanted the florals to pretty much BE the decor of the venue and Candi delivered. I described to her what I was looking for over the phone and she sent back a focus sheet pretty much nailing everything I had said, without me having to provide any visual guidance. She is quick to respond to emails, checks to make sure we are thinking the same thing before every step, and absolutely blew me away the day-of. Her arrangements were more than I could have hoped for.

Lauren
Lauren Nemeth

Married on 10/27/2018

A legit magician

Ladies. This woman and her team are nothing but pure magic. They turned an ugly room into something any bride could only dream. I got married on October 27, 2018, a weekend of nothing but rain and ... Read more thunder. Because of the rain, I had to forgo an outdoor ceremony and bring it inside. Of course I was incredibly bummed out and anxious of how the weekend was going to go, but Candi reassured me that she was going to make it beautiful and still be everything I invisioned. Not only did she deliver on her promise, she made it better than I dreamed. Everything from the centerpieces, to the installation, to the hoop arch, to even the flowers in my hair, everything was bright, colorful, and romantic. Honestly, this woman became my best friend! Also, I was suppose to get married in 2017, but the venue I originally chose had to cancel all weddings that year, including my own. Not only was she completely understanding of the postpone, she reached out to all of her industry friends for ideas for a new location. Because of her and her kindness, I was able to book a brand new venue that fit my budget. Do yourself a favor and look no further. You are in great hands with Candi and her team. Good luck! Lauren Nemeth

J
Jennifer

Married on 10/20/2018

I never thought I was going to have "the big wedding". I am 9 years in dating the man who would never get married. But you can bet within minutes of his proposal in December, Candi was getting the ... Read more photo of the ring and the oh so coveted "I'm Engaged" tag. Since that night, Candi has been my ride or die. My eyes, my ears, my voice of reason. Not everyone gets to work for their high school friend nor have that person be the most unbelievable wedding florist EVER... BUT I DO! For 10 years I have been Candi's bookkeeper and have gotten to sit back in pure amazement at what her mind can do with flowers. She has these visions in her head and she makes them all come to life! Watching her create the recipes for arrangements, getting the flowers in and looking at each and every one to make sure they are just perfect. Candi, truly loves what she does and it conveys a million times over in her designs. Yes, ours was a special event, her husband Dave was our officiant, Candi our florist and even better, they both got to be guests! I know it doesn't happen often enough for someone who works so hard for as many brides as she does. At no point during the last 10 months would I have been able to have my dream wedding if it weren't for you. Period. No doubt. You was my rock, my sanity, my security for so much more than just flowers. When I was making a bad decision on linens or decor, you would tell me. I took it and we changed it together. This is YOUR job, this is your LIFE! Who am I to doubt!? HAHA I gave her the colors I was wanting and gave her FREE REIGN to make big, beautiful, SEXY arrangements. Our 2 family tables had 3 MASSIVE arrangements that all connected. The feathers, the candles, the ceremony set up, EVERYTHING! I've been bragging about her flowers for years to so many friends, and I finally got to show her off to them all and 3 weeks later, I am still getting texts about how unbelievable the flowers were. I could go on for days. She knows how much I love her, how pro