Candlelight Occasions

Oregon, OH · View map

About Candlelight Occasions

Candlelight Occasions, established in 1999, is committed to providing beautiful, elegant, and affordable event decor. From table centerpieces that welcome your guests to total hall transformations that dazzle the senses, we can help make your event memorable. Always with your ideas and budget in mind, our services will allow you to relax and enjoy your special day.

33 Reviews for Candlelight Occasions

33 Candlelight Occasions Reviews

A
Ashley

Married on 07/06/2019

Jamie truly went above and beyond for our wedding! I literally cried when i walked into the hall as she was working! It was everything i had dreamed of and more! Everyone has commenting on the ... Read more decorations and how they have never seen St.Mary’s hall in Marblehead, Ohio look like that! They couldn’t believe from the photos that it was the same place! All the little details i didn’t even think of, she was 10 steps ahead of me and thought of them all! Knowing i had Jamie taking care of the Hall made the wedding planning and especially the week of less stressful!

L
lynn

Married on 07/30/2016

Jamie is the Best! She made my wedding a fairytale! I was overjoyed when i saw the work she did! She put my vision for my wedding more than i could... I have ever dreamed of! She is amazing! ... Read more She is the BEST EVER !!!! Thank you Jaime so much for making my day A FAIRYTALE !!!!

User5202071

2+ years ago

Jamie was great at helping us pick out the proper decor for our venue and being very flexible as we made some last minute requests. The lighting and backdrops were amazing. Read more Jamie was great at helping us pick out the proper decor for our venue and being very flexible as we made some last minute requests. The lighting and backdrops were amazing.