Candy and Confections by Lisa Stoudt

Reading, PA · View map

About Candy and Confections by Lisa Stoudt

Welcome to my bakery, where the most important person is you! I offer fresh real ingredients, the very best available. I love what I do and am obsessed with pleasing you.I make everything from scratch to order. I love to create in sugar and chocolate; this is my passion. My best reward is to see someone's delite after they see and taste the cake I have made. I am licensed insured and inspected by the state of Pa. Delivery and set-up is included in most cases. Call me to arrange your free tasting appointment. I offer a free fresh first anniversary cake. Chocolate truffles and peanut butter filled molded candies are also available.

96 Reviews for Candy and Confections by Lisa Stoudt

96 Candy and Confections by Lisa Stoudt Reviews

B
Bradford Nye

Married on 10/20/2018

We where so impressed

Lisa was a joy to work with from start to finish! The private tasting takes place in her beautiful home, and she has so many wonderful flavors, it was hard to pick! She was always available and ... Read more responded quickly when we had any questions. She offered great advice in helping us design our cake and made sure we came up with something we loved. She arranged the amazing handmade sugar flowers on the cake and it was stunning and delicious. All of our guests commented on how great it tasted and how beautiful it looked. Lisa is very talented and also very kind and pleasant to work with. Highly Recommended!!!

S
Samantha

Married on 08/18/2018

Order early, be creative! Lisa is a true artist. Read more Order early, be creative! Lisa is a true artist.

C
Caitlyn

Married on 06/09/2018

Lisa was very professional and flexible. My husband and I went back and forth on how many desserts (we got cookies and cupcakes in addition to our cake) and Lisa was so accommodating. Everything was ... Read more delicious, I had multiple guests talk about how tasty all the desserts were. And the cake was beautiful! Lisa is very close to father-in-laws house, and we will definitely going back to her for future celebrations! Couldn’t be happier with Candy & Confections!