Candy Clip Wedding Films

Playa del Carmen · View map

About Candy Clip Wedding Films

What inspires us

is to capture and treasure the beautiful instants take place when people celebrates love.

The special words dedicated to the bride and groom are our script and the nature sounds around, the waves crashing in the white sand and the turquoise water complete the story to make you live this day every time you watch your wedding video.

1 Reviews for Candy Clip Wedding Films

1 Candy Clip Wedding Films Reviews

E
Ellen

Married on 11/25/2017

Choosing Candy Clip as our videographer was easily the best decision I made when planning my destination wedding in Mexico. Alex was extremely responsive to all of my emails and questions throughout ... Read more the planning process and was so easy to work with! From the first email contact I had with Alex through the wedding day and the delivery of the final videos, Candy Clip was amazing! Having the Candy Clip team by my side on the day of the wedding felt so natural and enabled us to be so relaxed -- I couldn't have asked for a better videographer team. The final full-length video and the highlights video was absolutely perfect and something we will treasure forever. The videos perfectly captured our special day and my experience with Candy Clip exceeded my expectations! I would absolutely recommend Candy Clip to anyone planning a wedding in Mexico!

Candy Clip Wedding Films FAQ