Candy Crate, Inc.

Hesperia, CA · View map

About Candy Crate, Inc.

Candy Crate is a three generation family owned company located in Hesperia, California. We purchase direct from all of the major candy manufactures which allows us to provide you with the best pricing and freshest! Order with confidence from our government inspected facility where each new delivery is properly stored and rotated.

Need a candy buffet? We have friendly and experienced wedding candy consultants available to help you create a decorative, delicious and tasty candy buffet. We offer thousands of choices of candy by the case, box, bulk, color and flavor! Sugar Free choices are available as well.

We have been presented with "Top Seller" and "Top Customer Service" awards from both Yahoo! and Amazon. We aren't satisfied unless you are. Candy Crate is now the preferred online vendor on Amazon.com and Gifts.com. The company's commitment to its customers has earned it the Yahoo Shopping Top Service Award and the Top Seller Award from Amazon.com.

4 Reviews for Candy Crate, Inc.

4 Candy Crate, Inc. Reviews

M
Monique

Married on 12/21/2013

Since my wedding day, I've used The Candy Crate on several different occasions and it is always a pleasure doing business with them. The quality is always fresh and the staff is amazing. I will ... Read more definitely continue my patronage.

C
Chrysti

Married on 11/11/2011

Candy Crate did my candy buffet for our wedding and it was AWESOME - great quality candy, great selection, gorgeous display, very professional service and exceptional value. Read more Candy Crate did my candy buffet for our wedding and it was AWESOME - great quality candy, great selection, gorgeous display, very professional service and exceptional value.

C
Chrysti

Event date: 01/09/2011

The Candy Buffet for my baby shower was GORGEOUS - great service, great selection, lots of compliments! Highly recommended! Read more The Candy Buffet for my baby shower was GORGEOUS - great service, great selection, lots of compliments! Highly recommended!!