Candy Rose Events

Pittston, PA · View map · Visit website

About Candy Rose Events

Candy Rose Events is a full-service wedding hair and makeup service based in Pittston, Pennsylvania. Lead beauty artist, Candace and her professional and friendly team aim to make every bride feel absolutely beautiful on her big day.

Candy Rose Events offers complete coordination and personalized planning to ensure your every beauty need is met and you feel radiant on your wedding day. They offer consultations and hair and makeup trials so they can get to know you and your style to create your ultimate look. Candy Rose Events will provide their services on-site at your location for your convenience, offering a host of services which include formal hairstyling, traditional and airbrush makeup, eyelash services, airbrush tanning, and nail services. With their experienced team of stylists, Candy Rose Events offers their services throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York.

3 Reviews for Candy Rose Events

3 Candy Rose Events Reviews

Theresa
Theresa Foley

Married on 02/24/2019

Perfect experience from start to finish!

I can't say enough good things about Candace and her team! From day one she was so attentive and easy to work with! She got me appointments right away to start on my color and extensions. The day of ... Read more the wedding her girls showed up and made sure all of my girls looked stunning! I received so many compliments throughout the night on how beautiful I looked and I really felt amazing!! My hair and make-up lasted the entire wedding without a flaw!! I have never looked so amazing! I wouldn't of changed a thing!!

K
Katie Bankos

Married on 08/18/2018

Above and beyond!

As a bride, you want to feel stunning on your wedding day. Candace and her team made absolutely sure that I felt like the most beautiful bride! They were so accommodating, friendly and professional!I ... Read more would 100% recommend them to anyone asking for a their wedding or special event beauty team!!

Lori
Lori Prashker-Thomas

Married on 08/09/2018

Amazing Team!

I have used Candy Rose Events both personally and professionally. I cannot say enough about this team. They are the consummate professionals and amazing at their craft. I highly recommend! Read more I have used Candy Rose Events both personally and professionally. I cannot say enough about this team. They are the consummate professionals and amazing at their craft. I highly recommend!

Candy Rose Events FAQ