Cantigny Park

Wheaton, IL · View map · Visit website

About Cantigny Park

Cantigny Park and Cantigny Golf are prime wedding venues for couples in the Chicago area. Enjoy your special day among gardens and in a country club atmosphere. The former estate of Robert R. McCormick, Cantigny provides an idyllic backdrop for weddings and events.

Facilities and Capacity
The 500-acre estate provides three facilities for events. At Cantigny Park, Le Jardin offers a breathtaking green space that is surrounded by the serene formal gardens. The outdoor space provides a romantic location for weddings up to 250 guests. Be surrounded by topiary sculptures, reflecting ponds and statues. At Cantigny Golf, the Red Oak Room provides space to accommodate up to 150 guests. The newly remodeled room features views of the golf course and a soaring cathedral ceiling. Also at Cantigny Golf, opened in 2018, is the Woodside Pavilion, a premium tented venue accomodating 250.

Wedding specialists at Cantigny Park work with clients to match wedding packages to couples’ preferences. Their team will provide custom linens and furniture to decorate your event. Couples will also enjoy the range of catering options available on-site.

Cuisine
Design you own menu by choosing the entrees you love most. Choose from dishes like miso glazed striped bass, apple cider pork loin or chicken vesuvio. Their chefs also provide wide range of desserts and a custom cake for your reception. At the end of the night, choose to add a snack like a taco bar or chicken and waffle sliders.

61 Reviews for Cantigny Park

61 Cantigny Park Reviews

Featured
User5506187

2+ years ago

Service, food and planning with Bryanne and Daphne was seamless and easy. I truly could not have asked for more. The food was outstanding. My Dad said it was the best he's ever had at a wedding. The ... Read more The staff was attentive throughout the evening. Bryanne was very responsive to my (many) questions throughout the planning period. I couldn't have asked for more. When you first visit Le Jardin (the venue we chose), you might not love the ambiance. The bar and Bertie's (the cafe off of the main room) need a little makeover. We decided to make it prettier. If you can fit Chivari chairs into the budget, do it. What an elegant look it added. We made a huge bar menu sign and placed it in front of a pass-thru window behind the bar. It covered up the window beautifully. Lots of candles and flowers, etc. on the bar counter helped. It really ended up looking very nice. The sign looked like it belonged back there. Bertie's needed a little help, also. Cantigny has a floor to ceiling curtain that covers the counter area. It works well, and hides the area you don't want guests to see. We also had hi-boys and regular tables with linens on them to dress up the area. It was football season, so we turned on the tv's during cocktail hour. That was a big hit. If you can turn on the fireplace, do it! How pretty it was. With a little imagination, you can turn that room into anything you envision. My chair lady said it was one of the prettiest receptions that she's ever seen, and she's seen alot. I was a little nervous about the whole event, but that was a waste of time. I would choose Le Jardin again in a second!

Nadia
Nadia

Married on 08/23/2019

Amazing experience

I had a bridal shower brunch at Cantigny Golf, specifically in the Red Oak II room. The staff were amazing—they were professional, personable, and incredibly accommodating. I primarily dealt with ... Read more Lindsey, who is a sweetheart, and made my experience with Cantigny Golf a very special, pleasant one. The food was delicious—everyone raves about the brunch menu (particularly the salmon and sea bass). The weather was beautiful, which gave us the opportunity to use the adjoining outdoor patio area for stunning photos. The room was large for my group of 65 people, but still felt very intimate. We made use of the venue’s bookshelves by decorating with our own personal photos, and we were able to make the space our own. Overall, I would absolutely recommend this venue for any occasion, big or small!

B
Briana Hook

Married on 07/05/2019

Perfect day at the perfect venue

We had our ceremony and reception at Cantigny Park on July 5, 2019 and we would highly recommend this venue to everyone. We had our ceremony at East Lawn, and everything was beautifully perfect. Abby ... Read more Clark and Kaylee were our ceremony coordinators and they made sure everything was taken care of from our guests, to bridal party, to flowers, to transportation, and all the small details. We had our reception at Le Jardin and it was absolutely gorgeous! Taylor Clark was our venue coordinator and she is the catering manager - she is absolutely amazing and made our entire wedding planning process and wedding day very stress-free. It is a simple but elegant venue and the food is exquisite! We are still getting compliments about our venue and food. We highly recommend Cantigny Park for all couples looking for a stress-free, all inclusive perfect wedding venue!