Canvas Weddings and Events

American Fork, Utah · View map · Visit website

About Canvas Weddings and Events

Canvas Weddings and Events is a full service wedding planning and event firm in Utah and Arizona. The goal is simple; provide you with an impeccable event inspired by your vision. With over 20 years of combined experience, Rachel and Erin have a passion for creating unforgettable events. This passion has been molded by years of extensive travel and exposure to many different cultures and styles

Canvas Weddings and Events offers multiple packages, including Full Wedding Planning, Partial Wedding Planning and Day-of Event Coordination. Services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Timelines

Other Services
This wedding planning business serves for all types of events. No matter how you want to get married, Canvas will be there. These wedding types include:

• Civil

23 Canvas Weddings and Events Reviews

S
Shalee Bullock

Married on 03/09/2019

Canvas Weddings made my vision come to life!

Being in school and work full time while trying to plan a wedding in only a couple months is stressful! Erin took SO much off my plate and I honestly would have gone insane without her constant help ... Read more through everything. She has great style and fresh ideas — plus she’s so sweet! I wouldn’t trust anybody else to plan my special day.

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 11/10/2018

They totally Rock!!

Hands down, the best experience I could have wished for. Cydney handled every detail for me, from our intimate destination wedding up in Sedona to our backyard reception with 150 people. There wasn't ... Read more a detail that was missed, no stress, no pressure and just all around amazing in every way. If you need the ulimate, trustworty, read your mind planner, Canvas Wedding and Cyndey are a blessing to be had!

A
Ashley

Married on 09/22/2018

I could not be more happy with my experience! Rachel was a miracle worker! She made my whole day perfect and took care of every detail. Choose Canvas! You will not be disappointed! Read more I could not be more happy with my experience! Rachel was a miracle worker! She made my whole day perfect and took care of every detail. Choose Canvas!!! You will not be disappointed!!!