Canyon Creek Country Club

Richardson, TX · View map · Visit website

About Canyon Creek Country Club

Canyon Creek Country Club is a wedding ceremony and reception venue located in Richardson, Texas. This venue, situated on an 18-hole championship golf course, has a colonial-style clubhouse that provides antique charm and sophistication.

Facilities and Capacity
Canyon Creek Country Club, located where George Bush Turnpike and 75 intersect, provides indoor and outdoor event spaces for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Couples can enjoy an outdoor ceremony in view of the brick colonial-style clubhouse that affords unmatched views of the surrounding fairways and trees.

Indoor receptions can be held in the Crowley and Terrace Rooms, which likewise afford incredible views of the golf course and trees. These rooms come with access to a courtyard, which makes for a high-class outdoor cocktail hour or general mingling. Modern, chic light fixtures and energetic, patterned carpeting are features that bring contemporary style to the spaces. These rooms have a maximum capacity of up to 300 guests.

Canyon Creek Country Club hosts wedding showers, anniversary parties, rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies, receptions, and more. Couples can work with a private events director who works closely with a team to ensure every client’s big day is planned and executed seamlessly. Day-of coordinators are also available to ensure a smooth wedding day.

An all-inclusive wedding package at this venue includes staples such as tables, chairs, barware, glassware, flatware, and linens. Couples can also rent decorative essentials like centerpieces. Full catering services are available, complete with personalized menus. Couples can also enjoy full bar services, complete with house beers, liquors, wines, and signature libations.

26 Reviews for Canyon Creek Country Club

26 Canyon Creek Country Club Reviews

Randle
Featured
Randle Caldwell

Married on 01/19/2019

January 19,2019 Wedding

My wedding at Canyon Creek was amazing and I couldn't recommend it more highly to other brides. Great communication, excellent service, and amazing food! Everyone talked about how friendly and ... Read more accommodating the staff were and how great of a time they had! Cammie Peel the events director was definitely the star of the show, and made our experience so effortless and wonderful. I couldn’t have been more pleased how well everything went, and Cammie was a huge part of that ! I would recommend this venue to any bride!

V
Vanessa

Married on 05/04/2019

Perfection and Magical!

Choosing this venue was the best decision I’ve ever made! Well, wedding wise. I had nothing t worry about everything was done just like I had hoped and Cammie and her team made the day go so smoothly. ... Read more Actually it was better than imagined! She helped with every step of the itinerary and she was soo helpful throughout the night! We ate before our guests to be able to go to each table and greet everyone. We were able to borrow two golf carts to go with the photographers to the golf course and take pictures. This place is a hidden gem and I definitely suggest this place to every bride! I’m so grateful to Canyon Creek! I will share pictures as soon as I get some! The golden hour btw...amazing!! We got great pictures!

Rachael
Rachael

Married on 04/13/2019

Flexible venue, well worth the price, coordinator was a lifesaver

Cammie was wonderful, we took several of her recommendations for other vendors who worked together wonderfully, and she helped us figure out a lot of the details we didn't know as much about ... Read more throughout the process. Her help day-of was absolutely invaluable, anytime something needed to happen in our timeline for the evening, we knew we could trust her to help us all coordinate it and make sure the pieces were in place. We were able to do our catering through this venue as well, and were very happy with the quality of food, as well as the value and the customizability- we did a tasting a month or so before the wedding date to choose our menu, and heard glowing reviews from a good portion of our guests. We were able to combine passed Hors d'oeuvres during cocktail hour with buffet-style appetizers during dinner, as well as station-style salad, pasta, and chef-carved steak. They also worked with us to order kegs of local beer from our favorite breweries, and all this went a long way toward making our night special. All in all, it was a joy to work with Canyon Creek Country Club, they were really the lynchpin that held our wedding together. Even when we realized that we would have to move our ceremony inside, they helped us seamlessly modify our plan to accommodate an indoor ceremony. It turned out beautifully, and I wouldn't have it any other way.