Canyon View

San Ramon, California · View map · Visit website

About Canyon View

Canyon View is a modern and elegant wedding venue located in San Ramon, California. Couples will experience stunning views of the Tri-Valley in their sophisticated ballroom. This private estate offers multiple indoor and outdoor locations for your big day. Canyon View offers warm hospitality, breathtaking views and Italian American cuisine at their full-service venue.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 910 guests theater-style at this spacious venue. Guests will experience panoramic views of the countryside at their outdoor garden ceremony site. For your reception, you can move indoors to their refined ballroom, where there is a large dance floor and a sweeping stage. They also have two patios, perfect for cocktail hour. Canyon View can accommodate up to 350 guests outdoors and 450 guests indoors for a seated reception.

This professional event venue has been a part of the wedding industry for over nine years. They offer event planning services and the option of event rentals to make your planning process stress-free. Canyon View also has an in-house caterer and professional waitstaff to ensure your reception flows smoothly. Additional services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Cake
  • Parking
  • Lighting and sound

Other Services
In addition to hosting your ceremony and reception, this Bay Area venue is also happy to host your engagement party or bridal shower. In addition to wedding related events, their experts are available to help you host any social occasion. Sample events they will hold include:

• Fundraising event

S
Featured
Christine

Married on 06/05/2010

My husband and I just had our wedding at Canyon View Dining Hall a few weeks ago and we absolutely LOVE this place and the staff. The catering manager has been professional from beginning to end and ... Read more her staff was very accomodating on the day of our wedding. We had a pretty big guestlist and everyone was so pleased with the service (both during dinner, at the bar and throughout the whole night!) and told us how much they loved the food. Usually brides and grooms don't eat at their wedding, but we sure did! Even as we walked around taking pictures with our guests, we were snacking on all the good food! The place is beautiful and can be transformed into any type of wedding that you'd like. We had an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception with a beach/island theme and the place was perfect for it. Although we had a big group, everyone was comfortable and the place didn't look or feel cramped at all. The tables were setup in a way that made it comfortable for everyone! Everything was setup so clean and beautifully, I was amazed at how nice everything looked as my bridal party and I walked in before the ceremony. So many people were complimenting the place and asked us for their info to refer to their own friends and family and I plan to do the same. I HIGHLY recommend this place to anyone looking for a venue for any party - regardless of what kind of event. Even though it was "island themed" the place was so elegant, modern and chic. Sabera and I have grown close throughout this process and I am so glad that we chose to have our wedding at Canyon View. If you want even more information, I would be happy to provide it, just send me a message! To Sabera and the rest of the Canyon View Staff - thank you for all of your hard work, none of it went unnoticed! We love you!!

Angelica
Angelica

Married on 04/26/2019

Our Wedding

My husband and I are honored to have experienced the pleasure of working with Canyon View and making our wedding day perfect. We had both our Ceremony and Reception there. Throughout the planning ... Read more (especially during the few months prior to our wedding back in April) I've contacted them several times, almost every week but the ladies of Canyon View are so patient, nice and always so welcoming to answer our questions. We had a tight and busy schedule during our wedding day (with all the picture taking, the scheduled activities like guest performances, cake cutting, ect), but the Canyon View Team made sure to check up on me and my husband on anything that we need like water if we get thirsty. I appreciate it a lot. We received so many compliments from families and friends about our Wedding day. They loved how gorgeous the whole property is from the inside and out, the delicious food, the wonderful service and the beautiful view looking out the hills from the outside courtyard, especially during sunset. A big thank you again to the Canyon View team.

E
Erika

Married on 09/10/2016

I got married here in September and it was absolutely gorgeous! We loved working with Saneta. She helped us so much with planning and really gave great advice on everything to do with the venue. The ... Read more venue is large and was recently renovated. We are still getting comments on how beautiful the outdoor ceremony was and how great the food was! The sunset photos are amazing. The bring your own bar option also saved us tons of money. If i had to do it all over again, i'd still choose Canyon View :) Great experience!