Cap Juluca

Anguilla · View map

About Cap Juluca

Situated on the southwest coast of Anguilla and overlooking the mountains of St. Maarten only seven miles away, Cap Juluca is perched on 179 acres of land and inland waters. The resort has become to the discerning vacationer what the Cipriani is to Venice by offering the privacy and exclusivity that our miles of white sand beach allow. While situated only 25 minutes by boat from the shops, restaurants, gambling, and international flavors of Dutch and French St. Maarten, and 15 minutes by air or 45 minutes by boat to St. Barths, this romantic, exclusive resort remains the essence of tranquility for a Caribbean destination wedding or honeymoon.

Eighteen separate Moorish-style beachfront villas each with no more than 6 rooms or suites. There are six private pool villas that can be enjoyed as either a spectacular one bedroom suite or have up to 5 bedrooms. All rooms are spacious, each with an ocean view and direct beach access. All villas are a short, white sand beach walk from our award winning restaurants.

Please note that the resort closes annually every September and October.

6 Reviews for Cap Juluca

6 Cap Juluca Reviews

User5115796

2+ years ago

Verna was very helpful and provided me with exceptional service Read more Verna was very helpful and provided me with exceptional service

User4568593

2+ years ago

Verna was such a great resource as I planned our wedding primarily via email. She had all our requests taken care of and our "intimate wedding for 2" was as special and emotional as if I had had a big ... Read more wedding party. Thanks for all your assistance and attention to detail Verna. Rich and I will definitely be back to experience the new canopy at Cap Jaluca, since it was taken by hurricane Gonzalo's, and enjoy another stay in the future. Would be great for a 1st anniversary! Yes?

S
Sheila

Event date: 05/01/2014

We worked with Verna when were married at Cap Juluca and we were elated that she was still there to help us again with our 10th Wedding Anniversary! She remembered the details of our previous wedding ... Read more and attended to us like it was our wedding day. Cap Juluca is very lucky to have Verna and so are we and the many others who get to experience her professionalism, hospitality, love, and smiles. I have not seen a time when Verna is not smiling!