Cape Cod Celebrations

Yarmouth Port, MA · View map · Visit website

About Cape Cod Celebrations

Cape Cod Celebrations is a wedding planning business located in Yarmouth Port, Massachusetts. The planning team has been working hard for over 10 years to ensure couples enjoy their wedding day instead of worrying about all the aspects of the planning process. The wedding planning team is ready to assist you with your planning process while working within the budget you set.

Cape Cod Celebrations offers couples day-of, full or partial packages. They also provide specialty packages such as their proposal planning package. A variety of wedding types can be planned, varying from elopements to civil or eco-friendly. The team provides various planning services, including:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services
In addition to weddings, Cape Cod Celebrations plans and prepares other special events as well. Other events include:

• Rehearsal dinners

E
Featured
Eric

Married on 09/02/2017

Jamie, and the whole team at Cape Cod Celebrations, were the "special something" of our wedding planning (and celebrating) process. I'll get into specifics, but if I were to identify our favorite ... Read more thing about working with Jamie it's her "calm" at every juncture. It was a year to the day from our first meeting to our wedding day and I struggle to think of a single point where Jamie was anything other than calm, proactive, and brilliant. Now the specifics- first off we're two dudes getting married, and we had more opinions (really strong ones) about what we didn't want than what we did. What we wanted to do was build a whole new wedding experience- no "here comes the bride", no bouquets being tossed, no "for the very first time Mr. and Mrs." Our vision was to throw "a traditional gay wedding, the way they've always done it!" which is a funny joke, but Jamie's job was to figure out what we meant by that... and she did. Jamie brought great ideas and innovation to the table to solve logistical issues in our wedding day timeline (the walk from the ceremony location up to the reception was 8 minutes, how do we entertain the guests while they're walking... Jamie's idea was to have signs made up about milestones in our relationship: first date, when we got a puppy, the first Thanksgiving together, vacation, engagement, etc... They were such a personal, impactful touch that our guests didn't stop talking about!) When it came to vendors, I found Jamie to be the advocate that we didnt know we needed. She adopted our vision for the day and ushered us through the process with each vendor to bring it to life. When it came to the caterer, after our wedding we were worried that we'd made a mistake (the deposit was paid, the contract signed, etc...), Jamie heard our concerns and took them to the caterer. They rewrote their recipes and adjusted the preparations. They nailed it- it was the better version of a meal we would have served at our home. Personal and perfect.

K
Karen Tarlofsky

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Perfect wedding planner

Stephanie was absolutely amazing. She was organized, efficient and so much fun to work with. She has an incredible attention to detail. She is very flexible and fair. Our whole family was totally ... Read more thrilled with the whole experience.

A
Adrienne Stuart

Married on 07/19/2019

Seamless execution of our vision. Picture-perfect!

I hired Jamie and Cape Cod Celebrations for day of assistance. Being a take-charge mother of the bride and having my own years of experience in restaurant and catering, I almost made the poor decision ... Read more decision not to hire a coordinator. I thought I could do it all myself with my daughter. Thank goodness I changed my mind andI hired CCC. No matter how good a bride and MOB's planning and preparation is, having someone onsite for the entire day to execute the script and vision is essential. Without Jamie and her intern, Ashley, I would have been running around and checking on every aspect, not enjoying myself nearly enough. Instead, I enjoyed the morning with the bridal party, then arrived at the venue confident, relaxed, and joyful. I felt like a guest and let the wedding unfold, completely without stress or worry. Jamie came completely prepared and intimately knowledgeable about the entire scope of the rather detailed wedding. Being at an expansive outdoor venue with over a dozen vendors is a carefully choreographed production. Jamie handled every vendor and aspect flawlessly, calmly, and with compete control. She collaborates well with other vendors and is highly respected. Even though I enjoyed CCC for just day of, it felt like I received a lot more than that. All of their timely communication, easy to navigate website, online forms and guidelines, were helpful. If you are a bride or a parent planning a wedding, I highly recommend Cape Cod Celebrations to handle any and all aspects of your wedding.