Cape Cod Nail Company

Forestdale, Massachusetts · View map

About Cape Cod Nail Company

Cape Cod Nail Company provides on location manicure and pedicure services for you and your wedding party! We bring everything to you so you can sit back and unwind before you say "I do." Planning with Cape Cod Nail Company is easy and stress free, we will work with you to create a custom party to meet all of your needs within your budget. Happy Planning!

3 Reviews for Cape Cod Nail Company

3 Cape Cod Nail Company Reviews

K
Katelyn

Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend

Sarah and her team are wonderful! They came to my house the day before my wedding and we had our manicures and pedicures done there. It was awesome, stress free and so much fun! I was able to relax ... Read more and get everything ready for our wedding the next day. My bridesmaids and mom had a blast and could come and go as they pleased. I would highly recommend Cape Cod Nail Company!

D
Denise

Married on 03/07/2018

Very personable and great service Read more Very personable and great service

C
Colleen Cohen

Married on 06/17/2017

So much fun

Sarah and her team are talented, fun and professional. My friends had so much fun and the services were excellent. I loved her line of polish and my manicure lasted for two weeks! Read more Sarah and her team are talented, fun and professional. My friends had so much fun and the services were excellent. I loved her line of polish and my manicure lasted for two weeks!

Cape Cod Nail Company FAQ