Cape Rey Carlsbad Beach, A Hilton Resort & Spa

Carlsbad, CA · View map · Visit website

About Cape Rey Carlsbad Beach, A Hilton Resort & Spa

WEDDINGS AT CAPE REY CARLSBAD BEACH

From our breathtaking coastal views to our warm and inviting staff, Cape Rey will take care of every detail to ensure your wedding day is truly unforgettable.

RESERVE GUESTROOMS

Reserve hotel accommodations in any of our 215 tastefully decorated guest rooms and suites, some to include private patios or a balcony with coastal scenic views. Cape Rey can provide a special amenity to be placed in your guest’s room as a welcome gift from you!

REHEARSAL DINNER

Let us help you plan your Rehearsal Dinner! Our creative culinary team can design a unique fine dining experience in one of our banquet rooms or Chandler’s Restaurant.

FAREWELL WEDDING BRUNCH

Host a farewell brunch before departing for your honeymoon! Surround yourself with family and friends in Chandler’s Restaurant, or as a private event, to create the perfect after-wedding send-off.

THE BIG DAY

Say thank you to your Bridal party and let them know how much you treasure them being part of your most special day! Select a lunch buffet to enjoy while you get ready with your entourage.

BRIDAL SHOWERS & BACHELORETTE PARTIES

Prior to the big day, show your bridal party how much you appreciate their support. Plan a personalized Bridal Shower or Bachelorette Party complete with a Spa Day at Ocean Crest Spa.

CHANDLER’S RESTAURANT

Arrange an elegant dining experience or casual welcome reception to kick off the wedding weekend with family and friends.

OCEAN CREST SPA

Arrange for a day of pampering for you and your bridesmaids to feel revived, relaxed and refreshed before the big day.

15 Reviews for Cape Rey Carlsbad Beach, A Hilton Resort & Spa

15 Cape Rey Carlsbad Beach, A Hilton Resort & Spa Reviews

A
Featured
Alexandra

Married on 09/28/2018

Our wedding was last weekend 9/28/2018. We had our dinner rehearsal and welcome party the night before. I cannot explain how amazing Louise and the Cape Rey venue was for our dinner rehearsal, welcome ... Read more party, and wedding ceremony! Louise is so great to work with. She was very professional, always responded quickly, and was just a pleasure to work with! I planned everything from Chicago, so you can imagine all the stresses I had planning from afar. However, Louise went far and beyond to help us with our day. Any of my concerns with the venue were not even a problem. I was worried about the traffic or cars on the road being too loud. But you honestly did not hear anything whatsoever! We had our wedding on a Friday at 4PM too. Everything from the food, cocktails, venue set-up, and ambience was perfect. All of my 250 guests kept commenting how beautiful the place was with all the greenery as a background to compliment the floral arch. I am very sad the day is over, but I would recommend this place to every bride and groom looking for a venue! If I can repeat this day, I would not change one thing. Thank you Louise for everything! You were truly so great to work with and I am beyond thrilled that we were able to have Cape Rey Hilton part of our special day. It was perfect and everything we ever dreamed of! (Alex & Bobby) I don't have my photos from the photographer yet, but I have added photos our guests took!

L
Lisa

Married on 10/21/2017

I recently worked a wedding at Cape Rey and was very impressed! The staff was incredibly helpful, not only on the wedding day, but the days leading up to it as well! Louise was very organized and ... Read more detail oriented. Sean and his team were also fantastic to work with on the big day. On top of the wonderful staff, Cape Rey is also such a gorgeous property and one of the few venues in the Carlsbad area (especially near the beach!). I'm excited to go back!!

User6091391

2+ years ago

We just got married at the Cape Rey on March 25th and had a perfect weekend. Robin was so nice and answered all my millions of questions and the wedding was exactly how i envisioned it. The service ... Read more was amazing and the food was so delicious! We even lucked out with having gorgeous weather and a stunning sunset!