Capelli & Trucco

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Capelli & Trucco

Capelli & Trucco will provide you and your bridal party with a team of hand-selected, expert hair stylists and make-up artists for all your wedding needs! Join us at our Philadelphia location or we will come to you! We will take care of all the details from the day of timeline to that perfect winged liner and flawless up-do. We are dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in beauty, it is our mission to bring your story to life with our brushes, talent, and love of what we do. We want to make your experience with us as unique and memorable as you are!

Capelli & Trucco artists stay up-to-date on the latest trends and techniques to bring you the sleekest, hottest styles. They give suggestions for hair and makeup based on your face shape, hair texture, skin tone and more. They apply flawless makeup and function styles that last all day long. They offer men’s grooming, group services and multiple stylists. Their beauty services include:

• Blowouts
  • Hair and makeup trial
  • Textured styling
  • Hair extensions
  • On-site hair and makeup
  • Styling
  • Contour makeup Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party hair and makeup

43 Reviews for Capelli & Trucco

43 Capelli & Trucco Reviews

C
Featured
Christine

Married on 06/01/2018

I am thrilled that I went with Capelli & Trucco as my hair and make-up team for my wedding day! Jackie was super responsive for planning everything and she's a phenomenal make-up artist. I went to the ... Read more Capelli & Trucco salon for my trial and to get my hair done the day before the wedding for my welcome dinner. The salon is beautiful and I love going there. Jackie, Alyssa and Robert were my team for the day of the wedding and they did me, my 7 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls, the mom of our flower girls, and my mom and my husband's mom. It was a stressful morning but they were so calm and kept everything on pace. Everyone looked gorgeous and my hair and make-up was EXACTLY what I envisioned. Everyone loved their styles that day too! Thank you so much! Now I just need more trips to Philly so I can come get my hair done again.

M
Morgan Peyton

Getting married on 04/04/2020

Perfection!

Jessi and Mabree are the ultimate wedding glad squad professionals. They listened to my requests and made my dream wedding look a reality. They also did makeup and hair for my wedding party, mom, and ... Read more mother in law. We all had unique hair and makeup requests, and they knew exactly how to make it happen. Everyone had nothing but compliments to say about their experience and we can't thank you enough! We all looked and felt our best! Thank you, Capelli and Trucco!

Samantha
Samantha

Married on 06/29/2019

The bessttt!

Capelli and Trucco did such an awesome job at my wedding! I am so grateful! ALL of the girls we met were very nice, funny and AWESOME at what they do. I was so happy with everything and so was my ... Read more entire bridal party. One of my bridesmaids is very good at doing makeup and originally opted to do her own, but changed her mind last minute after seeing what a beautiful job Jacqueline did! The girls make sure you do not leave their chairs unless you are happy- would recommend to anyone!