Capri Moments

Naples, IT · View map · Visit website

About Capri Moments

Capri Moments is a wedding and special event planning team in Naples, Italy. The team specializes in designing events on Capri and the Amalfi Coast, one of the most beautiful destinations in the Mediterranean. The area provides visitors with art, culture, scenic views, excellent cuisine, and a clear blue sea. The team takes care of all aspects of your wedding day so you and your partner can truly enjoy your day without added stress.

Capri Moments offers full planning services and has the ability to coordinate your rehearsal dinner in addition to your wedding ceremony and reception. Since they are locals, the two planners have access to some of the best vendors in the area and can provide couples with plenty of vendor referrals. Other planning services include budget analysis, day-of coordination, event design, and timeline creation. Capri Moments has experience coordinating religious and non-religious ceremonies. They previously have planned the following wedding types:

• Civil unions

28 Capri Moments Reviews

S
Sheila

Married on 08/08/2019

My husband and I eloped to Capri from America, and we are so glad we hired Capri Moments to plan our wedding, especially since it was our first time in Italy. Maria Consilia and Fabrizia helped us ... Read more pick the most elegant venue that would give us the romance and intimacy that we desired for our ceremony. As the bride, I never felt alone while getting ready for the day because Consilia and Fabrizia were there for support as if they were my bridesmaids. They thought of every detail, including making sure I brought my lipstick, a sweater, and comfortable shoes to wear after the ceremony! Our wedding package included a florist, hair and makeup artist, officiant, guitarist, photographer, and videographers. These were selected by Consilia and Fabrizia, thus taking away the stresses of having to research and meet with multiple vendors. The romance continued even after the wedding ended with the private boat tour of the island that was included in our wedding package. We had the most breathtaking views and, of course, we kissed under the archway of the Faraglioni. This was undoubtedly one of the most memorable parts of our trip. Thank you again, Maria Consilia and Fabrizia for making our trip to Capri so special!

M
Michelle Wauro

Married on 06/22/2019

Capri Moments Wedding

Capri Moments was with me all the way from Arizona 8 months prior to our wedding. Their experience and professionalism proved a great success on our wedding day in Anacapri at the Hotel Cesare ... Read more Augustus! It was the most beautiful setting I have ever seen. The vendors like the hair/makeup artists were flawless, the flowers were exceptional, and the ceremony attendant and photographer were perfect. Everything came together so beautifully! It was the wedding of my dreams, something I’ve thought about for decades and Capri Moments was integral in making it perfect! There is no question that I would recommend Capri Moments for your wedding! They are the ultimate in professionalism and the pay attention to every detail.... for you and your guests.

Jessica
Jessica Reinherz

Married on 08/19/2018

The Most Magical Capri Wedding

Maria Consilia and Fabrizia planned an incredibly beautiful wedding weekend for my husband and I. I knew going in my expectations were high but these ladies went beyond my wildest dreams. I requested ... Read more an intimate, chic, bohemian evening filled with music, flowers and incredible food and they delivered nothing short of perfection. These incredible women coordinated everything from searching the island for villas to finding us a string quartet to play our favorite classic rock as we walked down the isle. I was told to “trust” them when it came to flower and food vendors and while that can seem terrifying, again, my expectations were exceeded. They know their island and they know exactly how to put the Capri touch to whatever you dream up!! (Italian wedding cake, vintage car for ceremony, fresh granita for arriving guests) I think this is one of the most important reasons I would recommend this company. They helped us embrace the culture of Capri that originally inspired our entire dream wedding in ways we never could. While I couldn’t be happier with the event itself I think it’s important to note that these two powerhouses have become my dear friends. They care so much about not only your event but that you are comfortable, happy and excited every step of the way. They truly understand the stress a bride experiences and I’m so thankful I had them by my side. While I don’t plan to get married again (lol) we cannot wait for future trips to the island and to have Maria and Fabrizia plan another event for ourselves and friends.