Capt. JP Cruise Line

4 Capt. JP Cruise Line Reviews

F
Jessica

Married on 09/17/2011

I cannot say enough good things about this venue. Jen the coordinator made our wedding day incredible! Right from the first phone call inquiring about the boat to the night I was walking off the boat ... Read more in my wedding dress, she and the staff made my day PERFECT! Jen was so very helpful throughout the whole planning process. Always availble to speak to, or meet with. Everything she said would be, was! The food was amazing, my guests are still raving about it. The cake was exceeded my expectations, and the service of all the staff was more than I could have asked for. The DJ provided was great, played everything I asked him to, and took requests from my guests. You cannot beat the price!!! You get it all with JP. Food, music, bar, cake, linens, exceptional staff and an awesome party! The main thing I heard from my guests before the wedding was how different our venue was, they thought the idea of having it on a boat was such a unique idea. As my guests were leaving they all said the same thing, what a great party it was, not your typical stuffy wedding. Everyone had a blast and wonderful memories were made. I invisioned my wedding day since I was a little girl, and JP really did make my dream come true.

missdaniellesm
Danielle

Married on 08/29/2009

The wedding coordinator Jennifer Sheeren was wonderful, as was all of the JP staff. We could not have asked for a better night. The food was amazing and there was more than enough of it. You could not ... Read more not beat the beautiful atmosphere and the DJ was fantastic. We had such a wonderful time, it is a shame it went so fast. I would recommend them to everyone. The prices were great, and they took care of EVERYTHING from food, to the DJ, decor, and the cake. We loved it!!!

M
Melissa

Married on 08/31/2008

The Captain JP could not have made my wedding more perfect. Jennifer, the wedding coordinator was absolutely fabulous. During the months of planning she was prompt and persistent in making sure that ... Read more all was planned exactly the way my husband, mother, and I wanted the ceremony and reception, right down to the very last detail. During the ceremony and reception, Jennifer and the staff were efficient and almost invisble to my guests; meaning they in no way were in the way or a hinderance to the enjoyment of our guests or ourselves. The food was sooo delicious. There was plenty for everyone and it was served hot. To top it all off, Jennifer informed me at the end of the evening that Jeff and I would be receiving a complimentary dinner cruise for two on our first anniversary. If you are looking for an exceptional wedding experience, look no further. It was the wedding of my dreams and I couldn't be happier with the service and staff of this awesome cruiseline.