Captivation Photography

Tiverton, RI · View map · Visit website

About Captivation Photography

Captivation Photography is a photography and videography company based in Tiverton, Rhode Island. They have been photographing events for over 30 years and are dedicated to creating high quality images for their customers.

The team at Captivation Photography has the knowledge on how to truly work with a camera, and they always make sure that they are up to date with the newest technology so that their clients get the very best. They create images and film in black and white, sepia tones, and splashes of color to keep your wedding day vivid in your mind and heart. Along with their professionalism and vision, they have a selection of services that you can choose from depending on your package. Their services include:

• CD or USB flash drive with unlimited high-res digital images
  • Online google photo album for sharing
  • Certificate of release for images
  • Prints
  • Wedding video with full coverage and personalized editing
  • Professional leather wedding album with engravement
  • Second photographer

Featured
kayleigh

Married on 05/28/2016

4.7

Lori is so professional friendly and sweet! She went above and beyond expectations and was so easy to work with! Her and Michael were more than accommodating! They both got some really wonderful & ... Read more beautiful pictures of my family and my husband and I. Pictures that I had asked for and even some candid photos! They all came out so wonderful!! We love how the came out! I would definitely recommend Captivation Photography!

A
April

Married on 09/15/2018

Lori and her team were absolutely amazing to work with! Lori made us feel completely comfortable and captured such beautiful photographs from our wedding day that we will cherish for a lifetime! Read more Lori and her team were absolutely amazing to work with! Lori made us feel completely comfortable and captured such beautiful photographs from our wedding day that we will cherish for a lifetime!

Meredith
Meredith

Married on 04/29/2018

Lori did an amazing job along with Erin, the pictures came out beautiful. I would highly recommend. Read more Lori did an amazing job along with Erin, the pictures came out beautiful. I would highly recommend .