Capture Hour Productions

Indianapolis, IN · View map · Visit website

About Capture Hour Productions

Capture Hour Productions is a wedding videography service based out of Indianapolis, Indiana. Capture Hour Productions specializes in creating one-of-a-kind wedding videos that fully document one of the most important days of your life. From the initial conception process to the day of your the wedding, the team will follow you every step of the way to create a wedding video that is unique to you and that tells your love story beautifully.

The Capture Hour Productions team can provide couples with Blue-Ray, digital downloads, and DVD formats of their wedding video. They can also film videos in a variety of styles, such as cinematic, documentary, short form, storytelling, and traditional. Some of the professional videography services that they offer in their four packages include:

• Additional hours

K
Featured
Kayla

Married on 12/31/2017

We weren't sure whether we wanted to spend the money on a videographer, but decided at the last minute that we wanted our special day captured :) Aaron was so accommodating even though we had a tricky ... Read more date and a tricky location! We LOVE every single video we got. We loved not only the trailer, but the full length videos as well. He's a great guy and an incredible videographer. I HIGHLY recommend Capture Hour Productions!

Mandy
Mandy Poynter

Married on 01/12/2019

Awesome wedding videographer

Aaron is very personable, attentive, and professional! He does a wonderful job at capturing your special moments! I can’t thank Aaron enough for squeezing us in last minute! Read more Aaron is very personable, attentive, and professional! He does a wonderful job at capturing your special moments! I can’t thank Aaron enough for squeezing us in last minute!

A
Adil & Christy

Married on 11/09/2018

Just one word : EXCELLENT

Great job by Aaron and his team. I have another daughter and when her times comes to get married I know Aaron will be the only one I will call to videograph the occasion. Read more Great job by Aaron and his team. I have another daughter and when her times comes to get married I know Aaron will be the only one I will call to videograph the occasion.