Captured by Mari

Charlotte, NC · View map · Visit website

About Captured by Mari

A freelance wedding photographer in Charlotte, North Carolina, Captured by Mari is committed to capturing genuine moments that last a lifetime. Owned and operated by professional photographer Mari Pillmore, the company has been creating beautiful wedding imagery since its inception in the spring of 2015. Specializing in a natural photography style, Captured by Mari is sure to document each intimate moment of your knot-tying affair!

Captured by Mari provides a customizable wedding photography package for couples to benefit from. Services include the following:

• Consultation
  • Second shooter
  • Up to six hours of coverage
  • Additional hours
  • High-res images
  • Photo editing

Other Services
Coupled with the above services, Captured by Mari provides a variety of wedding-related products and photo shoots. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Wedding albums
  • Engagement shoots
  • Digital files

Areas Covered
Captured by Mari happily provides wedding photography services to newly engaged couples throughout the Charlotte, North Carolina area. In addition to the local area, services are extended to those throughout Asheville, Greensboro and Raleigh, North Carolina.

20 Reviews for Captured by Mari

20 Captured by Mari Reviews

Makenzie
Featured
Makenzie

Married on 10/20/2018

Perfectly Captured

Working with Mari was one of the best decisions I could've made. A friend recommended her for our engagement photos and she was not only affordable but was able to capture the most amazing photos. My ... Read more now husband-fiance at the time- and I never took pictures together other than the basic couple pictures at events, so we were nervous we would feel awkward trying to take cute engagement pictures. All I can say is Mari was so amazing at making it all just come out natural and we had so much fun and shared so much laughter and got the dreamy pictures we were hoping for. We loved her so much we decided to use her for our wedding and I cannot express enough how impressed I was with her flexibility and professionalism. Her personality is second to none. She was able to capture special moments of both bridal parties throughout the entire day and exceeded all expectations in the final pictures delivered. Mari brought a second photographer to make sure absolutely nothing was missed. My husband and I got emotional looking through all of them and reliving our wonderful day. Mari, thank you so much! I hope to work with you in the future for any of our other life events that we would like captured(bymari)!

April
April

Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect on a rainy day.

Mari adapted perfectly to every situation during the wedding. We couldn't be happier with her professionalism, her quality of the photos, and she was kind and considerate! I really recommend Capture ... Read more by Mari.

J
Jordan Horton

Married on 11/03/2018

THE very best photographer!!

Mari is an amazing photographer! She captures every moment perfectly. We were so surprised at how fast and easy family photos were after our ceremony- she had it so well organized and knew each ... Read more family member by name- making the process so effortless for us. Mari sends a timeline email, and several questions about your vision, any particular pictures you are hoping for, and family dynamics a month before your wedding to make the day run smoothly. Mari is super affordable, and so kind. She takes her time in editing the pictures, and gives you sneak peeks if she has the time (We LOVE this)!! Mari knows how to perfectly capture the right lighting for her pictures, and chooses areas that will make the pictures so much more beautiful. Mari did both our engagement photoshoot, and day of our wedding photos and we could not be happier that we choose her. Mari allows for the option to have a second photographer there to help her, which is so awesome and so worth it because together they capture twice the amount of photos, and get the fine details of the day. Mari's website is very simple to navigate and it is well written so you know exactly what you will receive. We love Mari and her work and will keep working with her for future photos!!