Captured Glory Photography

Saint Paul, MN · View map · Visit website

About Captured Glory Photography

Captured Glory Photography is a professional wedding photography studio in Saint Paul, Minnesota. Principal photographer and owner Katy Greseth has years of experience in the wedding industry. She works hard to ensure her couples’ personalities and authentic moments shine through in her completed collections. Whether you’re planning a romantic elopement or a lavish wedding event, Katy and the team at Captured Glory Photography will make it an unforgettable day.

Captured Glory Photography offers custom wedding photography packages for couples of all kinds. You may book up to 12 hours of wedding day coverage by two or three photographers. You may also include an optional 90-minute engagement session in your service. All digital photos are delivered in an online shareable gallery, as well as a USB. Your USB and prints are delivered in a custom wooden keepsake box.

12 Reviews for Captured Glory Photography

12 Captured Glory Photography Reviews

Stephanie
Stephanie Grewenow

Married on 04/06/2019

So many reasons to choose Captured Glory Photography!

Where to begin. I could write a novel for Katy and how crazy talented and personable she is. Why did I hire CGP? I saw some photos from a wedding she did and I felt like I could feel the emotions from ... Read more from the day and the personality of every single person in the photo. My experience working with Katy was nothing short of amazing. HIGH QUALITY WORK and AMAZING PERSON. She was incredibly responsive and very organized. I really enjoyed planning my wedding and she was fun to bounce various ideas off of. Basically if you are up for adventure - she is too! On the day of she got us all laughing and I always felt natural when posing. Some of my favorite shots are the candids - she has quite an eye for them! Every single person that got the opportunity to interact with her throughout the day had nothing but positive things to say about her. Your photographer is with you all day and I felt as though we had been friends for years. Of note, her second shooter and assistant were incredibly supportive and very kind. The second shooter got a couple of really great alternative angles/perspectives. The assistant did a great job managing everyone and providing support so we got all of the photos we wanted. I am OVER THE MOON with every aspect of our experience working with Katy of Captured Glory Photography. Definitely would recommend!

L
Laura Becher

Married on 10/06/2018

So much fun and easy-going!

Katy is so down to earth, very flexible/go with the flow, and so much fun to work with! During our engagement session, the original location we had chosen was blocked off and she had no problem ... Read more driving to another location instead. She always made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She worked with us to create a schedule ahead of time for our wedding day and we created a list of all the photos we wanted to be sure we didn't miss anything. She also kept us on schedule so we didn't have to worry about timing. She brought a second photographer and third assistant to help things go smoothly. And the photos turned out AMAZING! We couldn't have asked for a better experience. We already took more photos with Katy after our wedding day when we got our first puppy together and will definitely ask her to capture more major life events for us in the future. We highly recommend Captured Glory!

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 09/08/2018

Incredible photos to reflect an incredible day

Katy at Captured Glory Photography was recommended to us by friends that were getting married the same year we were. We were so lucky she was available the weekend of our wedding and couldn’t have ... Read more asked for a better addition to our special day! Katy and her team were so much fun to work with and truly brought out the best in everyone throughout our wedding photos. We had the opportunity to spend time with Katy leading up to the wedding through our engagement session and again couldn’t be happier with how the photos turned out. She was so eager to get to know us as individuals and as a couple and was able to capture our relationship in a way that seems to tell our story perfectly. Katy put together an amazing detailed outline of the day and was careful to be sure she had addressed all of our requests. She even gave us a chance to share any situations or family dynamics that could be avoided to ensure the day was perfect and free of conflict! We are so happy with the excitement, emotion, and joy captured in both our engagement and wedding photos and are delighted to have them to look back on for years to come. We recommend Katy and Captured Glory Photography to everyone we can and can’t wait to continue to have her capture major milestones to come!