Captured in Moments

Lunenburg, MA · View map

About Captured in Moments

Captured in Moments is a Lunenburg, Massachusetts-based photography service that specializes in unique portraits for weddings and other photographic sessions. Jeremy Madore and Andrew San are the talented and creative wedding photographers behind the lense. Captured in Moments is here to capture the authentic emotions of your wedding day for you and your loved one to cherish for many years to come.

Captured in Moments uses a beautiful blend of natural and photojournalism photography styles. In terms of the photography services, Captured in Moments can provide many of them. These services can include:

• Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related photography services, Captured in Moments can also provide the following photography items:

• Albums

65 Captured in Moments Reviews

S
Shannon

Married on 11/11/2017

We had Captured in Moments do both our engagement and wedding photos and we couldn't be happier with the results. Jeremy listened to exactly what we wanted and delivered beyond our expectations. We ... Read more had a rustic farm ceremony, a Boston reception and ended up with the most amazing contrast in our wedding photos that was more than we could have imagined. While the formal photos were beautiful, some of our favorites were the candids. Jeremy was able to capture the most special moments of the wedding; my dad's face as he gave me away, my husband and I laughing during our first dance, and even the joy in my husband's face as he smashed the wedding cake in mine. Everything came out wonderful and we would recommend Captured in Moments to ANYONE looking for great photos.

K
Kristen

Married on 10/13/2017

Their work is so beautiful it can literally bring me to tears. Their patience, expertise and genuine talent is second to none. I'll never forget Andrew coming up to me, in a moment to myself when I ... Read more had just slid off to the side of everyone. He asked, " how do you feel?" I was then and still am totally 100% impressed and taken aback by their professionalism and friendliness. Jeremy is by far the most a MAAZ Ing photographer out there & we literally cannot say enough great things about him & the team.

A
Amy

Married on 10/06/2017

Jeremy, Andrew and Hannah shot our wedding in October 2017. They were so helpful leading up to the day — answering any and all questions quickly and efficiently. Shout out to Jeremy’s wife, Jenn, who ... Read more answered a lot of our questions!! I was nervous about the weather as it had been raining most of the morning but they eased my nerves and assured me pictures would work out even if it was raining. But we lucked out as the rain cleared right before our first look / formals. Hannah was “training” and was so sweet, helpful and professional. She helped carry my train through the wet gardens, which I appreciated! Jeremy and Andrew were kind and professional as well. They made us feel extremely comfortable, like we had known them for years, on a day when our emotions were every which way. They run an overall well oiled machine and we would recommend them to anyone.