Captured Moments By Angela

Oak Grove, KY · View map

About Captured Moments By Angela

Hi! I am a wife and mother who found a passion long ago in Photography. I have always wanted to capture the world the way I see it and tried to do so with Art. When I found photography, I knew this was my calling. I like to capture your day so that you can go back in time when you see your images. I want the pictures I take to bring you back to the same feelings you had in that moment. Check out my website or blog and see if my style fits you! I look forward to meeting you!

1 Reviews for Captured Moments By Angela

1 Captured Moments By Angela Reviews

K
Kimberly

Married on 05/05/2012

Angela was a dream come true to work with. Not only did she fly out for my destination wedding, she took the best wedding photos I've ever seen. Everyone who has seen my pictures is blown away by how ... Read more how amazing they are. Angela is very professional and kept everyone on task while we were taking photos. I didn't have one worry or concern with her because she explained everything to me. I was extremely happy with her!! I would absolutely recommend Angela for any bride who wants amazing, natural, worry free pictures on her wedding day. I am flying Angela out to do my maternity photos, kids birthdays, family photos...everything!!

Captured Moments By Angela FAQ