Captured Moments by Jessica

6 Captured Moments by Jessica Reviews

K
Kent

Married on 03/10/2018

Jessica and her fine staff did a fantastic job at our daughter’s wedding. She was a thorough professional from the beginning to the end and an absolute job to work with. Her photos were high quality, ... Read more quality, beautiful, and artistic. I give Jessica my very highest recommendation. Kent and Kathy Armstrong

J
Julia

Married on 03/25/2017

Jessica did amazing with my bridal photo shoot and my wedding! She's very professional and knew exactly what shots I wanted taken! She even suggested the location of my bridals and it was absolutely ... Read more perfect!

J
Jill

Married on 09/06/2014

Finding a wedding photographer was one of the biggest challenges for me in the planning process, but once I found Jessica it was worth it! I met her at a bridal fair and looked at her table of photos. ... Read more photos. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. She has a lot of experience with shooting weddings, which I was looking for. I had a wedding party of twenty and needed to know the camera was in capable hands...those were Jessica's! She had shot weddings at both our church and our reception site, so that was another plus for me! Jessica had the BEST package for us and it included engagement and bridal sessions, discs with all photos, wedding album for us, and a print credit!! When we were setting up dates and times for our shoots, she was very easy to communicate with while being both available and flexible. She was so professional on our wedding day along with her assistant Gwen. They were both fun and made us feel relaxed. We are so happy with our photos and have gotten many comments from friends and family on how good they are! We definitely recommend Jessica if you want beautifully captured moments of your wedding day!