Captured Moments Photography

Louisville, KY · View map · Visit website

About Captured Moments Photography

Captured Moments Photography is a wedding photography company based in Louisville, Kentucky. The company has been part of the wedding photography industry for 10 years, providing services throughout the local areas of Lexington and Louisville. Captured Moments Photography aims to make the bride happy with his photographs, the company have photographed over 150 weddings. The photographer's style is to capture couple's unique experiences and moments on their wedding. Captured Moments Photography uses a variety of photography styles such as contemporary, photojournalism, vintage, natural and traditional.

Captured Moments Photography provides photographs in the form of albums, canvas, flush mounts, prints, proofs and digital files. The company also offers the following services:

• One event per day

Erica
Featured
Erica Kelly

Getting married on 06/03/2021

Wonderful photos with real laughs to prove it.

Captured Moments really did capture all of my engagement and wedding day moments, as well as make some wonderful moments with my family and I, I can not express how wonderful our photos are. From our ... Read more fabulous engagement pictures (that people have raved about) all the way until the wedding photos, I can easily say that there is not even one photo that my husband and I did not absolutely gawk over. David quickly became a very important person to our day, and not just for photos. He made sure to keep us comfortable through the entire process, sending messages to check in, as well as just being his cheerful self. Picking a photographer is a very important step in the wedding day, I absolutely picked more than that. We found someone who we trusted and got along with right away. We have wonderful photos with real laughs to prove it. My husband and I have even made plans for what other reasons we need to use David for more photos. We aren't letting him go, Hands down, I will forever recommend him. His demeanor, his professionalism, his quality of work. He is easily someone that could not have fit our wedding any better. I can promise you, you will not be upset with his photos and will have a lifelong friendship with Captured Moments Photography.

S
Shannon

Married on 06/22/2019

Captures Moments

Dave was definitely the right choice! He was so flexible with everything and was always on time and ready to go! He made sure to meet with me so I was updated and aware of how things would run on the ... Read more day of the wedding! While taking pictures he made everyone, including my husband who hates his picture being taken, feel comfortable! I got my pictures back so quickly and they turned out amazing! 10/10 Dave is your guy!

S
Shannon

Married on 04/20/2019

Absolutely amazing

We had a huge wedding party and he still managed to keep everything on time and photos was amazing. David went above and beyond! Read more We had a huge wedding party and he still managed to keep everything on time and photos was amazing. David went above and beyond !