Capturing Butterflies Photography

Fargo, North Dakota · View map · Visit website

About Capturing Butterflies Photography

Based in Fargo, North Dakota, Capturing Butterflies Photography is a wedding photography company that specializes in taking romantic, classic, and real images. Photographer Megan has been photographing weddings since 2011 and believes in capturing couples on their wedding day in the most beautiful and real way possible. She loves the excitement and love surrounding weddings and is honored when she can be a part of such a special day. While Megan is based in Fargo, she also shoots weddings in Minnesota and is available to travel to a destination wedding.

Capturing Butterflies Photography works closely with couples to ensure you feel comfortable and at ease in front of the camera. To achieve the real photos, Megan uses a blend of traditional and photojournalistic styles in her shooting. She will document your love story and wedding day through images by traveling to multiple locations and providing a second photographer. The high-resolution images will be edited and available as digital files. Megan also shoots engagement photos, boudoir photos, wedding portraits, and trash-the-dress photos.

4 Reviews for Capturing Butterflies Photography

4 Capturing Butterflies Photography Reviews

Christine
Christine Lundberg

Married on 09/08/2018

Highly Recommend!

We had Megan for our engagement photos and wedding photos! I loved her energy and how comfortable she made us feel during our sessions! Our photos turned out beautiful and I couldn’t have been ... Read more happier. We will for sure be using Megan in the future to capture more moments in our life. She is so talented and I highly recommend having her capture your special moments!

M
Molly

Married on 09/26/2015

Megan did a phenomenal job for our engagement and wedding pictures! She was very responsive and flexible with me, as I changed dates a couple times for the engagement pictures. She even traveled to ... Read more Duluth for the engagement pictures for us! She was also very independent during parts of the wedding; I never felt like I had to ask her to capture a moment...she was always there and made the pictures so natural looking. I keep looking through all the pictures she has taken of us, and it brings back all the wonderful memories I have of my husband, family, and friends. She was able to capture the emotions in so many pictures. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

K
Kate

Married on 07/04/2015

We were very pleased with both our engagement and wedding pictures taken by Capturing Butterflies! Megan is very flexible and wonderful to work with! We could not be happier with our photos. Read more We were very pleased with both our engagement and wedding pictures taken by Capturing Butterflies! Megan is very flexible and wonderful to work with! We could not be happier with our photos.