Capturing Moore Memories

Reno, NV · View map · Visit website

About Capturing Moore Memories

Capturing Moore Memories is a wedding photography company based in Reno, Nevada that services Carson, Gardnerville, Minden, Sparks, Lake Tahoe, and the surrounding area. Nicole Moore, the head of the company, is a professional photographer with over eight years of experience who strives to capture and celebrate the vibrant emotions of every client’s wedding. Capturing Moore Memories endeavors to collaborate with clients, offering custom pricing to fit each budget and developing a warm, friendly rapport. Though Nicole has a partiuclar fondness for the beautiful mountains and scenic desert of the Reno area, she offers high-quality photographs in a variety of styles and locations.

Capture Moore Memories offers wedding photography in a variety of styles, including contemporary, natural, vintage, and traditional, all in accordance with clients’ tastes and desires. Nicole also offers your final images in the form of albums, prints, proofs, and save-the-date cards, as well as engagement shoots, wedding portraits, and trash-the-dress shoots. Other services provided by Nicole include:

• Second shooter
  • Additional hours
  • Travel of up to 30 miles
  • Multiple printing and canvas options

28 Reviews for Capturing Moore Memories

28 Capturing Moore Memories Reviews

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 07/29/2017

Nicole was always professional, respectful and quick to respond. The value of her services was great; she included an engagement session in our wedding package. She was willing to trek up into the ... Read more mountains in the cold in order to give us the engagement pictures we had envisioned. She listened to our ideas and had ideas of her own of how to make our photos personalized. She had somebody helping her at our wedding so that multiple angles could be obtained at the same time. She ended up giving us 600+ pictures, which was well worth the money. The quality of the pictures exceeded my expectations. I will definitely use Capturing Moore Memories in the future!

J
Jessica Reichenbach

Getting married on 08/04/2020

Amazing Photographer!

I absolutely loved working with Nicole. She was exceptionally professional and fun to have capture our day. I have only seen sneak peaks so far but they are amazing. I hope to work with her again on ... Read more family photos in the future!

T
Tia Speirs

Married on 05/19/2019

Professional, timely, organized as well as very sweet

If you are looking for a photographer, you need not look any further then Nicole and Christy Moore. These two lovely ladies took the pictures at my daughter's wedding last month and the pictures are ... Read more absolutely breath taking. They were at the venue for 10 hours and over 1500 photos were taken. Nicole worked closely with my daughter and myself before, during and after the wedding. They are both extremely professional and timely and organized. The wedding and the photos were perfect because of their expertise. This is the second time we have had Nicole take our pictures. The first was a mother/daughter photo shoot and I will use her services again and again in the future. Thank you so much Nicole and Christy for capturing my daughter's wedding memories.