Capturing WNC Photography

Brevard, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Capturing WNC Photography

A freelance wedding photographer in Brevard, North Carolina, Capturing WNC Photography is dedicated to telling stories written in light. Comprised of husband-and-wife photography duo Kurt Reise and Ansley Chappell, the company’s mission is to make your wedding experience fun and personal. Offering couple’s a unique and colorful style, Capturing WNC Photography combines photojournalism and portraiture to capture images that are sure to tell your love story!

Capturing WNC Photography works hand-in-hand with each couple to create the perfect wedding photography package. Couples benefit from the following services:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • Second shooter
  • Additional hours
  • High-res images
  • Custom graphics
  • Photo editing

Other Services
In addition to the aforementioned services, Capturing WNC Photography also offers various wedding-related products and photo shoots. Options include the following:

• Wedding albums
  • Digital files
  • Flush mounts
  • Matte prints

Areas Covered
Capturing WNC Photography happily provides wedding photography services to couples throughout the Brevard, North Carolina area. In addition to the local area, services are extended to those in Asheville and Charlotte.

30 Reviews for Capturing WNC Photography

30 Capturing WNC Photography Reviews

J
Featured
Jamie

Married on 10/03/2015

Ansley and Kurt were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! They took both my engagement photos and wedding photos and I couldn't have dreamed for a better outcome. They work great together and are really able to jump ... Read more right in and get some amazing shots. They went above and beyond their role as photographers and helped us out so much during my wedding, as Hurricane Joaquin was an uninvited guest during our wedding and there was a lot of chaos. They never once complained about the rain and wind. They were actually excited about it and the potential it made to get some real amazing/interesting shots. It was such a relief to have them and their WONDERFUL attitude on the day of my wedding. I would HIGHLY Recommend this duo to anyone! I can thank Kurt and Ansley enough!

Amiee
Amiee

Married on 12/31/2018

Our Superstars- BY FAR.

What can we say about Kurt and Ansley- from the very beginning, my fiance and I just felt we had a connection with them- which was so important given that we are not the most comfortable with cameras ... Read more and our wedding was teeing up to be a (albeit wonderful) very long day. They made us feel comfortable, relaxed.......and the photos were SO WONDERFUL. Technically, they are superior photographers and videographers. They worked around rain (in both the engagement and wedding photos), low light, and a winter day beautifully- and gave us both memories and photos that we will have forever. EVERYONE should consider hiring them- they were the stars of our wedding team for sure. THANK YOU!

L
Lauren

Married on 10/25/2018

Love Them!

Kurt and Ansley are just the best people ever! Our engagement pictures were so amazing that we had to book them for our wedding. Easy to work with, and my parents thought they were just the best ... Read more couple. You MUST book with them!