Cardinal Ink

Catoosa, OK · View map

About Cardinal Ink

Thank you for visiting us on WeddingWire!

Welcome to Cardinal Ink Design Studio! We offer Wedding Invitations + RSVP Cards + Custom Illustrated Maps + Programs + Save the Dates + Menu Place Setting Cards + Thank You Cards + Address Stickers + Favor Bookmarks + Favor Magnets + Engraved USB Drives + Engraved Ornaments and more!

All of our cards are custom designed by us and customized for each and every couple by one of our staff for a personalized, and what we hope, is a seamless experience. Each wedding card order comes with a free digital proofing formatted and typeset by hand for accuracy and design aesthetic.

We will work with every couple on the look and feel of their cards until they are happy with the final result. We want to make sure your wedding day is as beautiful and seamless as possible so we are happy to accommodate your wishes to the best of our ability. At Cardinal Ink, we are also always happy to do a custom design not seen in our shop so feel free to contact us to discuss your wedding paper needs!

Cardinal Ink

5 Reviews for Cardinal Ink

5 Cardinal Ink Reviews

K
Kat

Getting married on 07/20/2019

Love the final product so much! Cardinal Ink immediately got the concept I was going for and turned my "I'm thinking something like this... " into exactly what I wanted! Responsiveness, quality and ... Read more flexibility (even though I didn't need many changes!) was excellent.

girlnextdoor
Abbie

Married on 07/25/2009

Amazing to work with. I made an error in spelling and didn't catch it until I received them, but they were very accommodating on reprints. I would definitely use them again! Read more Amazing to work with. I made an error in spelling and didn't catch it until I received them, but they were very accommodating on reprints. I would definitely use them again!

V
vindya

Married on 11/08/2009

Lori at Cardinaliink designed a very artisitic and creative custom wedding suite for us - engagement invites, bridal shower invites, wedding invites and even signs! She was very easy to work with, ... Read more very professional AND very talented; unlimited proofs; HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!