Cardow Jewelers

St Thomas, VI · View map

About Cardow Jewelers

In 1954 founder William Dowling began to sell jewelry in the Virgin Islands purchased in Paris but soon started to purchase merchandise direct from several Italian factories. In 1974, Bill opened a factory in Hong Kong to manufacture jewelry for his growing market. Eliminating the middleman allows Cardow to sell its merchandise at relatively low prices.

Much of the jewelry sold by Cardow was designed under the direction of William Dowling. Bill immersed himself in the design and manufacturing of the merchandise at his Hong Kong facility. During the design process with his Aunt Mary Fitzgerald, who was considered a par excellence connoisseur of the jewelry taste of the middle and upper classes of American women, Bill would study fashion trends and consult with the sales associates as to what they thought would be good sellers.

Today Cardow Jewelers continues its tradition of high-quality beautiful pieces at the best prices available in the Caribbean, duty free.

2 Reviews for Cardow Jewelers

2 Cardow Jewelers Reviews

User5539363

2+ years ago

The service was excellent and professional. I would recommend this vendor to anyone Read more The service was excellent and professional. I would recommend this vendor to anyone

S
Alexis

Married on 07/05/2008

3.5

We decided to wait until we got to the V.I. To buy my wedding band and I'm glad we waited. We shopped around and found Cardow's to be very competitively priced. The lady working with us was very nice ... Read more and they had quite a selection. Didn't even need to get it sized.

Cardow Jewelers FAQ