Carey's Creations

Floresville, TX · View map

About Carey's Creations

Carey's Creations has been working in the wedding photography industry since 2004, documenting weddings from Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Sierra Blanca, Austin, Bastrop, Fredricksburg and everywhere in between. In most cases there is not a travel fee.

I shoot in a naturalist style and work with you to capture your personal side and create a true feel of who you are. I believe the best moments are the ones that just happen. I would love to meet with you to see what you may need or want in a wedding photographer. Member of the Professional Photographers of America.

17 Reviews for Carey's Creations

17 Carey's Creations Reviews

J
Jade

Married on 04/14/2018

We love our wedding photos! Carey was awesome and so flexible. I highly recommend her for wedding photos! Read more We love our wedding photos! Carey was awesome and so flexible. I highly recommend her for wedding photos!!

J
judith

Married on 06/15/2017

Carey WAS AMAZING. Wow. She was there early, she was ready to go when it was time. She even helped us find the perfect spot at the park. She withstood the Texas heat and delivered just what I asked ... Read more for. Carey communicated with me via text and email for a month before the big day. She listened to what I wanted and I even shared poses with her so she knew what I was looking for. Carey was great at getting the sunset photos, which was the most important thing for me. Her photos turned out fantastic and I couldn't be more happier! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

User6905388

2+ years ago

Amazing photographer, great packages for all different types of weddings. Read more Amazing photographer, great packages for all different types of weddings.