Caribbean Pantry Catering & Events

James Hill, JM · View map

About Caribbean Pantry Catering & Events

Caribbean Pantry is a full service catering & wedding planning boutique located in Runaway Bay,St. Ann, Jamaica

37 Reviews for Caribbean Pantry Catering & Events

37 Caribbean Pantry Catering & Events Reviews

H
Hortense Daley

Married on 07/06/2019

Great experience

It was pleasure working with the team from Caribbean Pantry. They controlled everything to there will (except the weather). You made our day a dream come true. Read more It was pleasure working with the team from Caribbean Pantry. They controlled everything to there will (except the weather). You made our day a dream come true.

Paula
Paula Benjamin

Married on 05/11/2019

Highly recommended

Natalie and Camille were professional, responsive and very accommodating with our many changes. In fact, we liked them so much we hired them for our bar service as well. The most important part is the ... Read more food was DELICIOUS and our guests are still talking about it. We also LOVED our signature cocktail that they offered invaluable guidance with creating. The communication we had kept the process smooth and helped alleviate some of the stress of planning a destination wedding. If we had to do it all over again, Caribbean Pantry would still be on our wedding team!

Jody
Jody Wright

Married on 03/09/2019

Professional service and delicious food!

I planned my wedding in Jamaica from Florida and had to change caterers 2 months before my wedding date. I was so nervous about finding a replacement on such a short notice and as soon as I reached ... Read more out to Caribbean Pantry they responded right away and confirmed that they had availability. Camille worked with me from the beginning to end with my food and bar selection and was accessible to answer every question that I had. She even met with me the day before my wedding at the venue to do a walk-through of where they would set up and was helpful with making suggestions. On my wedding day, the entire staff was very professional, and the food was delicious. Highly recommend!!