Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist

San Juan, PR · View map · Visit website

About Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist

CARIDAD VIDRO makeup artist - PUERTO RICO is a professional hair and makeup company based out of San Juan, Puerto Rico. Caridad, the owner behind this passionate business, specializes in destination weddings, special events, commercials, videos, and photo shoots. She’ll come to you the morning of your wedding, ensuring a relaxing and enjoyable start to your special day. CARIDAD VIDRO makeup artist - PUERTO RICO has over 14 years of experience working with brides and looks forward to making you look absolutely gorgeous before you walk down the aisle.

This full-service, licensed hair and makeup artist offers multiple, customizable packages to choose from, based on your individual needs, desires, and budget. Caridad’s goal is to make you look and feel beautiful. Her makeup is meant to last throughout your entire day, and to look flawless in all of your photos. She’s happy to work with bridal parties of up to eight guests, at the location of your choice. Caridad also offers makeup trials beforehand, to ensure you’re on the same page with your unique vision. Additional services include:

• Blowouts
  • Men’s grooming
  • Natural makeup
  • Updos and styling

Other Services
Caridad also has an online shop that caters to destination brides. This shop sells hand-crafted Puerto Rican favors, personalized welcome bags, can coolers, foldable ballet flats, beauty supplies, and more. These unique items are perfect for your wedding party and/or guests.

164 Reviews for Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist

164 Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist Reviews

M
Featured
Mariella

Married on 08/11/2018

Like other brides mentioned, its not easy planning a destination wedding and not knowing what you will get when you arrive in Puerto Rico a few days before your wedding! I hired Caridad for a 20 th ... Read more Anniversary Wedding Vow Renewal and my Wedding Makeup and I were not disappointed. Prior to the wedding she kept in contact with me via Email and I sent her pictures of what I was thinking hair and make up was.She texted the day before the wedding to confirm everything.The morning of the wedding day she showed up on time, was energetic, very professional & kind, and really knew her stuff, as well as had all the latest and greatest products to use. Everyone said it looked beautiful and it held even after sweating through a beach ceremony and pictures on the beach. So unbelievably happy with this service!So when I say Caridad easily deserves the honor being "The Wedding Wire- Best of 2018", it shouldn't be taken lightly. She is the best for a reason.

Jason
Jason Hull

Married on 08/09/2019

Beautiful hair & makeup

Caridad helped make our wedding so beautiful. Planning a destination wedding and handling everything over the phone/email can be difficult but Caridad made it very easy. She accommodated having a ... Read more trial day just 1 day before our wedding. She listened to the style that I was looking for in terms of hair and makeup and when the time came, she was able to achieve the exact look that I had envisioned. She also made my daughter look and feel so beautiful. Thank you again Caridad for making me have that wow factor at my wedding and transforming my vision into a reality. -Francesha

Chris
Christopher

Married on 07/08/2019

Excellent Service!

We held our ceremony at the Condado Vanderbilt, and Caridad came highly recommended by our wedding planner at the hotel, Ms. Tatiana Espinosa. Caridad did not disappoint. Caridad was absolutely ... Read more wonderful from the start of our planning process all the way through to the end of the ceremony. My wife and I live in New York, so planning a destination wedding can have some unique challenges -- but Caridad made this process much easier with her consistent communication and flexibility (especially as I made various changes throughout the planning process!). Caridad was certainly the consummate professional, and helped make our special day that much more special! I could not recommend Caridad and her services more highly!