Carina's Bridal

Fort Myers, Florida · View map

About Carina's Bridal

Carina’s Bridal is a bridal shop in Fort Myers, Florida. They travel around to bring you unique styles so you can find your perfect dress. They carry couture lines from Ashley & Justin, Cristiano Lucci, and Sydney’s Closet and more. They are always looking to bring the best inventory. Their space is well-kept and features large fitting rooms for a comfortable experience.

Carina’s Bridal can dress the bride, groom, mother of the bride and groom and bridesmaids. They offer alterations, samples sales, customization, trunk shows. New inventory arrives every month to keep their selections fresh and ready for brides on the look for their wedding dress. Their inventory includes:

• Bridal belts

22 Carina's Bridal Reviews

L
Lindsey

Married on 02/23/2019

Betzy was amazing! I came in to the store three times to try on dresses and she was so patient with me. She did everything to make sure I was in the right dress for my wedding. I said yes to the ... Read more dress!! I will never forget this experience!!

K
Karen

Married on 01/12/2019

Absolutely the Best Place to find the Right Dress

My experience with Carina’s Bridal was truly a wonderful experience! As nerve racking as it is to find the right dress, I found a caring and insightful businesswoman who is following her dreams to ... Read more make other women’s dreams come true. She helped me accessorize my dress, treated my mother like her own, and I am so blessed to have found her! If you need sound fashion advice or a friendly smile you have found the place, the woman, and the heart of the occasion. Thank you Betsy for all you expertise and help!

N
Norma

Married on 10/27/2018

Great Service Beautiful Gowns with Good Pricing

Betzy (the owner) was fantastic. Very caring and compassionate. She has a great selection and our daughter was more than satisfied with the dress that she chose. Not pushy or intrusive but ... Read more knowledgeable and responsive to what my daughter wanted. We thought she was just great!