Carine's Bridal Atelier

Washington, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About Carine's Bridal Atelier

Carine’s Bridal Atelier is a bridal boutique located in Washington D.C., specializing in bridal fashion. For many years, the team has provided local and international brides with premier gowns for their wedding day, as well as in-house alterations. At Carine’s Bridal Atelier, the team uses their expertise to help you find a wedding gown that fits your personality, style, and figure.

Experience
Over 10 years ago, Carine began her career in New York City when she joined the design team at AEFFE. More recently, she worked at Priscilla of Boston, as well as with world renown designer Vera Wang. Twice a year, Carine travels back to New York City for fashion week and bridal shows, where she hand selects gowns for her boutique.

Designs Offered
Carine’s Bridal Atelier has many exclusive relationships with famous designers. Some of the legendary designers offered in the boutique include:

• Monique Lhuillier

110 Carine's Bridal Atelier Reviews

K
Kate

Getting married on 10/26/2019

I cannot say ENOUGH about this wonderful place! Maddie was wonderful, and with her help and the assistance of Alex, the Vera Wang rep, I was able to find the most gorgeous gown and customize it within ... Read more my budget. My budget was sizeable, but definitely on the lower end for couture, and they were so helpful and lovely helping me find something that was gorgeous and wouldn't break the bank.. I actually had to run to another appointment after an hour at Carine's, and they let me come back in later that day to try on my dream dress again. They have also been wonderful about communication so far. I CANNOT wait till my dream dress is mine!!! Thank you all again for all your help!

Christina
Christina

Married on 06/14/2019

I had such great experience at Carine's! Everyone there was so patient and attentive, helping me decide on what I wanted for my wedding day. The consultants are very knowledgeable on bridal fashion ... Read more and on their dresses! They really made this a comfortable and enjoyable experience! Five stars is not enough!

heather k
heather k

Married on 02/23/2019

Dresses of Your Dreams...

When I had my dress consultation at Carine’s, I couldn’t believe how many gorgeous dresses they had (in so many price ranges). I could have easily worn and been happy with at least 3 of the dress ... Read more selections the assistant pulled, and kept saying, “this might be it!” But the knowledgeable assistant pulled a dress for me try on that I wouldn’t have thought was right and—don’t you know—that was The One. Carine’s makes your wedding fairytale dreams come true!