Carismas Party Planning Services LLC

Beachwood, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Carismas Party Planning Services LLC

Carismas Party Planning Services LLC is a passionate wedding planning company located in Beachwood, New Jersey. Their experienced wedding planning team offers a variety of packages to suit your individual needs. Their goal is for your wedding to reflect your unique personality while bringing your vision to life. Carismas Party Planning Services LLC will simplify the planning process, and create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests.

Experience
This award-winning company has over 13 years of experience in the hospitality industry. They excel at creating a beautiful event filled with sophistication, romanticism and flair. They're passionate about what they do, and they can't wait to make your special day a success.

This full-service company offers wedding planning for your ceremony, reception and rehearsal dinner. Their packages include: Full Wedding Plan, Partial Wedding Plan and Month of Coordination. They also offer elegant invitations and favors, as well as one-of-a-kind decor. Their services include:

• Budget analysis

K
Featured
Kirin

Married on 06/10/2017

Cristina was probably the best thing that happened to us! I initially hired her to help us with one pre-wedding event, however after working with her for a few weeks, I realized how great she was and ... Read more hired her for my wedding as well. She is truly amazing! She is creative, an out-of-the-box thinker and can problem-solve on her feet! She was extremely helpful when it came to choosing vendors (her DJs and photographers are the best!!) and was so so patient with all my bride-zilla questions! Not only that, she has a keen eye for aesthetics and her attention to detail was absolutely astounding. She has tons of experience with weddings and thought of all the little details that a first-time bride like myself would never consider. She can work within any budget, has amazingly unique and creative ideas and is super organized. She is also very responsive and easy to reach. Planning a wedding is stressful however having her on board was re-assuring. I never felt like I was alone and could always depend on her to calm me down, give me the right advice, help me pick this from that, and solve any other wedding-crises that came my way. I don't know how she manages to be so awesome and be a full time mom at the same time. Her husband Jeremy is also super sweet, supportive and very helpful. You can't go wrong with this power duo! I couldn't have pulled off my amazing wedding without her. If I can, I would love for her to help me plan all my future major life events!

Stacey
Stacey

Getting married on 07/28/2019

Cristina is very professional. She is very detailed and passionate about her craft. My fiancé and I are looking forward to working with her. I definitely recommend her Read more Cristina is very professional. She is very detailed and passionate about her craft. My fiancé and I are looking forward to working with her. I definitely recommend her

Jasmine
Jasmine

Married on 07/11/2019

Wedding Planning Savior

Wedding planning savior! That’s what Cristina has been. My fiancé and I live very busy non traditional lives. I am in health care and work nights. He is in the military and has been overseas for the ... Read more majority of our planning. With our schedules, and very opinionated families, we were looking for someone to help lessen wedding planning stress. From the start Cristina has helped us with establishing a budget, meeting with vendors, negotiating contracts, designing save the dates, to solving unexpected issues. My fiancé and I had an unexpected life event that changed his availability for our engagement shoot. When our photographers were unavailable during his short, unexpected home visit, we were bummed. I was stressed. Cristina didn’t flinch. She used her resources and scheduled us another amazing photographer for our engagement shoot. Not only is Cristina knowledgeable, she also has a warming personality that every bride needs. In the end, you want to like the people you are working with and you’ll love her. I even referred her to my good friend who is also getting married next year.