Carl Bringas Photography

Glendale, CA · View map

About Carl Bringas Photography

Pictures are the ultimate way to freeze time. No matter how much life changes, you can always look back to the way things were in that amazing moment and smile.

My approach with every wedding is to document you and your day. It is all about the two of you... the emotions that happen when your mother or best friend helps you get ready, when your father sees you, his little girl, for the first time in your gown. The laughter, the tears, the joy.... I want to capture YOU!

If you feel your wedding day is one of your most important days, your wedding images will be that more important as time passes.... Give yourself, and your family, that gift of beautiful photography.

I know you have many choices when it comes to wedding photography and I appreciate your interest in my photography for your wedding day.

Give me a call at 1-818-813-2315 (or send an email) and find out how I can help record your day for a liftime of memories.

Carl
818.813.2315

14 Reviews for Carl Bringas Photography

14 Carl Bringas Photography Reviews

M
Marisela

Married on 10/27/2018

easy to work with

Carl is by far one of the best vendors we worked with for our wedding. We hired him for our wedding for october 2018 and he made us feel very comfortable with him. He is informative and give great ... Read more direction. i strongly recommend u will love the picture he takes. the result of out pictures are breath taking.

B
Blima

Married on 03/01/2015

I couldn't say enough about Carl's art! , he is the best, so talented, our wedding portraits will be memorable Thanks to his Fine work, we will cherish it forever!. Thank you Carl, it was a true honor ... Read more to have you in our special day! Blima & Ryan Riddell

J
Jennifer

Married on 10/25/2014

Carl was amazing from the moment he entered the suite where I was getting ready. He was fun & creative and just a pleasure to work with. Each time I wanted a photo taken he was one step ahead of me. ... Read more He knew what we wanted and he was able to capture the moments. You will not be disappointed.