Carl House

Auburn, GA · View map · Visit website

About Carl House

Carl House is a classic wedding venue located in Auburn, Georgia. This estate, boasting Southern charm, has a ballroom with porches, a curved staircase and a gazebo. This is a charming location that provides the option of a beautiful outdoor wedding ceremony on their lush lawns or an indoor reception inside the historic mansion. Carl House also includes great wedding planning services and floral design.

Facilities and Capacity
Carl House can accommodate up to 300 guests. The historic mansion includes a 4,000-square-foot grand ballroom. Their lawns and gardens are perfect for an outdoor celebration. A bridal suite is also included.

This venue offers the following services:

• Cleanup and setup
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • Floral design
  • Décor
  • Gift baskets
  • Wedding director

Other Services
Carl House offers the following items for your ceremony and reception:

• Aisle markers
  • Lighting
  • Photo booth
  • Tables

History
Carl House was built in 1903 by the Durham family. It has been restored and still maintains its classic Southern look.

Location
This venue is located in Auburn, Georgia off of US-29. This venue services the areas of Atlanta and Athens.

176 Reviews for Carl House

176 Carl House Reviews

Kristen
Featured
Kristen

Married on 10/27/2018

Most Amazing Wedding Ever

When we booked our wedding at Carl House, we had 17 months to wait. Carl House was the only venue we visited. The beauty of Carl House captivated us immediately. Not enough words to describe the ... Read more beauty of the house. The staff was amazing. From Debbie with the tour and booking process. All of our questions were answered immediately. She was so easy to work with. Nicole, the wedding planner, was fantastic. She took care of everything. I had no idea where to begin to start with planning a wedding. Nicole and her team took care of everything. Anytime I emailed Nicole, she responded immediately. She took care of all my needs and requests. She made the process so painless and enjoyable. Lindy from floral took my breath away with my bouquet. It was the most beautiful bouquet ever. She way exceeded all of my expectations. All of the decorations were breathtaking. The food, most important, was delicious. Everything from the appetizers, sides, and main dishes- I highly recommend the pecan crusted chicken and gouda mac!!! Indera the day of was amazing. She made sure all of mine and Nick's needs were met. Carl House staff and team were so amazing. All of our requests were met immediately, no questions asked. Sherrie, the bridal party host, really made our night. She made sure us and all of our wedding party did not go hungry or thirsty. Overall, Carl House went above and beyond and exceeded every aspect of our wedding night. We had such a magical night and loved every second. We are so thankful for every person who made our night so magical. We received so many compliments from our guest.

K
Katelyn

Married on 07/04/2019

The Perfect Wedding

The Carl House was beyond amazing and gave me and my husband the perfect wedding. We worked with both Nicole and Indira and they were both very easy to work with and made the entire process leading up ... Read more to the big day as well as the day very stress-free. The staff was wonderful and helped everything go smoothly. They provided my husband and I with everything we needed, including water and hors d'oeuvres during pictures! The venue was absolutely gorgeous, which made everything even more special. We worked with Lindy for our flowers and decor, and she was wonderful! Everything looked so beautiful, from the aisle decorations to bouquets. Everything was perfect and gave us the perfect day to always look back on. We could not have asked for anything more perfect!

SuperJrod1983
SuperJrod1983

Married on 05/26/2019

Most magical wedding

The Carl House is the perfect venue. From the moment we step inside to tour till the very last minute of our wedding reception we were treated like family. They went above and Beyond to make my ... Read more wedding a unforgettable experience. Nicole is an amazing asset to this venue. She is attentive and knowledgeable. She was there the whole night and made my wedding seamless and easy. I cannot express my thanks to her, enough! Lindy the florist and her team took my ideas and made them a reality. It’s like she read my mind and gave me things I never knew I wanted. They are so very talented and I couldn’t have asked for better if I tried. They staff are so professional and efficient. The food is to die for! You cannot go wrong in booking this venue!! I almost wish I had another wedding to plan so I could use them again. I will recommend them to everyone and anyone who will listen!