Carla White

Concord, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Carla White

Hi! Welcome! I am SO excited for you! Planning a wedding can be thrilling and overwhelming all in the same breath! I am Carla Ann Durbin (formally Carla White,) a wedding hair and makeup artist located in Concord, North Carolina. With over 14 years of professional beauty experience, I am focused on meeting the needs and desires of every bride. I specialize on a timeless, classic beauty look that still leaves the bride looking like herself! I can't wait to meet you!! To see my latest portfoilio, please find me on Instagram: carlaanndurbin

Carla White has a variety of wedding-related beauty services for your big day. She offers consultations, group services and multiple stylists. Her hair and makeup services include:

• On-site hair and makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

Areas Covered
The professional hairstylist and makeup artist is based in Concord, North Carolina. Carla is open to traveling throughout the country and has many destination weddings on her resume, including international.

121 Reviews for Carla White

121 Carla White Reviews

J
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 03/24/2018

Carla is a hair and makeup GENIUS! I was so nervous about having my hair done for my wedding because my hair is short, fine and thin, and I wanted a big updo…. Which I figured would be near ... Read more impossible. I showed up to my trial with a vague description of what I wanted but no specific idea, and Carla created the most amazing look, better than I could have imagined!! My wedding hair and makeup were both flawless, I got so many compliments and loved feeling so beautiful and confident on my wedding day. Plus, both my hair and makeup lasted over 14 hours, surviving the snow/sleet and even a round of basketball at 1 AM after the wedding, with no touch ups needed! Carla did a fabulous job on my bridesmaids’ hair and makeup as well. The time completely flew by because she is so fun to talk to! I am so ecstatic that Carla was available for my wedding and would recommend her to absolutely anyone!! She is amazing.

S
Susanna

Married on 06/29/2019

Carla and her team made us look fabulous. She was a pleasure to work with in planning for the day. We had a wonderful trial and felt so good about hair and makeup for the bride, which made us so ... Read more relaxed the day of the wedding. The team arrived perfectly on time and had a very realistic schedule. They allowed for plenty of time for all the little things that tend to happen. We finished in great time and our hair and makeup lasted perfectly all day. All the girls were so pleased with their looks. They all looked fantastic. Awesome experience!

C
Cara Poole

Married on 04/23/2019

Engagement Shoot hair & make-up!

Carla did an amazing job with my hair and makeup for my engagement shoot today! I have had to previously reschedule with her due to weather conflicts and she was flexible and worked with me each step ... Read more of the way. She always responded to my emails in a timely manner and offered up her help throughout the entire process. If my wedding was not in NJ I would easily hire her for my special day because I trust that she would do a phenomenal job. She is professional and very easy to talk to! I would highly recommend hiring her for your special day. Thank you Carla!