Carlin & Co. Photography

Cleveland, OH · View map · Visit website

About Carlin & Co. Photography

Carlin & Co. is a photography business in Cleveland, Ohio. Emily has always loved capturing moments in her life and other people’s lives. She enjoys going back to a specific moment in time with the glance of a photo. Emily is a wedding and portrait photographer that serves Cleveland and surrounding areas.

Emily wants your photos to reflect your style and personality. She gets to know you so she can get a feel for what makes you, you. She plans creative portraits using your venue or photo location and is always snapping candids. Carlin & Co. Photography offers different wedding packages that can be customized to meet your needs and budget. Her services include:

• Additional hours

R
Rimma Avanesyan

Getting married on 11/08/2019

Review for Carlin & Co. Photography

Emily did an engagement photo shoot for us in March and we absolutely loved both her and her work! The shoot yielded absolutely beautiful shots that capture our personality and relationship! We will ... Read more treasure these photographs forever. She is also unbelievably easy to work with, both in setting up the shoot, the day of, and when she delivered the images via email. She is super responsive over text and email. We couldn’t have had a better experience. I couldn’t recommend Emily more!

N
Neha Solanki

Married on 06/21/2019

Absolutely magical!

Emily was just amazing to work with. We trusted her with our engagement pictures and we were just so impressed wth the quality of the work! Our friends described the pictures as magical, and that's ... Read more what they were! The photographs captured so much!! I highly recommend Carlin & Co. ! I will definitely be using them again.

E
Estefania

Married on 03/30/2019

Emily was amazing! I am in love with my pictures.

I couldn’t have asked for better pictures! They look like they are right out of a magazine! Emily was great to work with and made sure to capture our special moments! I am so glad I will these ... Read more pictures forever.

Carlin & Co. Photography FAQ