Carly K Photography

Beaver Falls, PA · View map · Visit website

About Carly K Photography

Located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Carly K Photography is a photography service, creating beautiful photos for couples that will make them remember precisely how they felt in that moment. Based in Pennsylvania, Carly has been shooting for about six years now and has only grown to love photography and capturing real, natural moments more.

With Carly K Photography, couples relish precious moments while she captures them. Carly lives to create and loves to share her passion with couples. She'll make sure couples never forget the random outtakes, the belly laughs, the tears during vow exchanges, and every candid, beautiful second. Carly’s photography style ranges from natural and contemporary to traditional and photojournalistic. She also offers couples wedding packages, guaranteeing they’ll receive high-resolution images, toning, digital files, and more. Carly vows to shoot one event per day and will go to multiple locations for a shoot if needed. Couples can also receive an engagement shoot and a second shooter, along with wedding portraits and other services like destination weddings and trash the dress shoots. For delivery methods, Carly offers albums, prints, canvas, and matted prints. Carly is a curious observer by nature, but a professional photographer by trade. She finds great joy in those same magical moments couples do, and she’s there to preserve them for a lifetime as couples live them out to the fullest. Other services provided include:

• Additional hours

Featured
Brittany Gorrell

Married on 11/10/2018

Carly is truly gifted

Before I wrote this I watched the wedding video Cary made for me (a last second request) and now I have tears in my eyes and a runny nose. That's how Carly made me feel all day, between the video and ... Read more love that went in to every photo she took. Carly is full of energy, her personality makes everyone feel super comfortable, and she coordinated my large and opinionated family with ease. She was my hair fixer, dress fluffer, and therapist with constant "Brittany don't stress, we got this" comments. Carly - Thank you so much for capturing my day, you were a HUGE part of it and I hope you know how gifted you truly are! 10/10 I would book over and over again.

C
Caitlin

Married on 10/20/2018

Carly is absolutely amazing!

Our original wedding plans did not include a videographer. After seeing some of my friend's videos (including one that Carly had done), I became obsessed with having a videographer capture our wedding ... Read more day. I could not believe it when Carly told me that she was available for my wedding day. I booked her immediately. Working with Carly before and during the wedding was very easy. She makes you feel comfortable and at ease. She has a very outgoing and fun personality and she does her best to make sure that you have a blast. Honestly, I felt like we were friends by the end of our wedding day! Our video turned out to be absolutely beautiful! I wouldn't have changed a thing. It truly captured the essence of the day and I cannot wait to watch it a million more times as the years go on. I am so glad I decided to not only book a videographer but to go with Carly. My only regret is not booking her as our photographer too! Her photos are downright amazing and I would definitely use her for photos in the future. An additional plus is that her prices are so affordable compared to some that you see out there. She is awesome and was hands down one of the best investments we made in terms of the wedding day.

L
Lauren

Married on 05/27/2018

I am SO happy that I had Carly be our videographer for our wedding! We almost didn’t have a videographer all together, but when we saw how reasonable her prices were, we couldn’t pass it up! Carly was ... Read more amazing through the whole process. She met with us prior to the wedding to get to know us and she was so easygoing and friendly from the beginning. She was really good about communicating through the entire process and always kept our interests in mind when planning out songs, special footage for our video, etc. She was fantastic on the day of the wedding and worked great with our photographer. She really captured special moments and has an eye for light. Her work is absolutely phenomenal! I highly recommend her for your wedding! Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without her! :)