Carly Mac Photography

Minneapolis, MN · View map · Visit website

About Carly Mac Photography

Carly Mac Photography is a wedding photography business based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. She focuses on creating a low pressure, fun experience– from engagement photos through the wedding day. Her favorite activities include running into past couples at bars and mopeding around mpls.

Carly's wedding package is all-inclusive and meant to eliminate stress from at least one part of planning. Carly offers full-day coverage to every couple, and includes a second shooter for additional coverage during the day.

14 Reviews for Carly Mac Photography

14 Carly Mac Photography Reviews

Sydney
Featured
Sydney Henderson

Married on 06/21/2019

Sydney Henderson - 6.21.19

Carly was so amazing! We had so much fun with her and the pictures all turned out amazing! Her and Anni made us all feel so comfortable and made the pictures more fun than stiff which I loved! She ... Read more got us a sneak peak of pictures just a couple days after our wedding, and the whole album just a few weeks later! She knew how to get everyone’s attention and was amazing at catching the moments that no one thinks about but make the best pictures. I had so many people come up to me after the wedding and tell me how much they loved her and wanted her to shoot their weddings! I am so glad I went with Carly for our wedding and would hands down recommend her to any bride out there!

Amy
Amy Soderlind

Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful photos and so much fun!

Carly is awesome! Not only are her photos AMAZING but she has the best personality. You spend your whole wedding day with your photographer by your side so you want someone who is easy going, calming, ... Read more calming, and most importantly fun. Carly is just that! Our whole wedding party raved about how much they loved being with her and were all super impressed (and relieved) by how quickly we were able to get our photos done! We absolutely love how our photos turn out mostly because she brought out our personalities and made us feel so natural in front of the camera.

Bailey
Bailey

Married on 05/04/2019

Highly recommend!!

Carly is the best! Hands down would recommend her to any bride. She knows what she’s doing and is extremely reliable! Day of the wedding she was so on top of each photo that we were ahead of ... Read more schedule the whole time, which as a bride is extremely appreciated. She also did not hesitate to handle any situation that came up that would’ve prohibited her from capturing the best angles. She’s literally a brides dream! Also, her pictures are so fresh and bright, my husband and I want to print every single one because she captured each moment so perfectly! She provided us with a large sneak peek the very next day after our wedding and we received the full album only a couple weeks post wedding. We had such an amazing day and it’s largely due to Carly, plus we have amazing photos that we’ll cherish forever!!