Carmello's Catering

Manassas, VA · View map

About Carmello's Catering

Carmello's Catering is a full service caterer that specializes in Italian and Portuguese cuisine. Let our friendly, professional staff serve your next corporate event, holiday party, private occasion, rehearsal dinner, or wedding.

3 Reviews for Carmello's Catering

3 Carmello's Catering Reviews

User4050724

2+ years ago

Our three entrée choices were such a hit that our guests even ordered extras! We're never disappointed in the food choice & anyone who wants to taste the best meal of their life should check out ... Read more Carmello's. Thank you guys for everything

C
Christen

Married on 05/18/2012

I cannot say enough about Carmello's and the beautiful job they did on my recent wedding. We had our rehearsal dinner at Carmello's, they provided the catering on the wedding day, and we also had a ... Read more brunch at the restaurant the next morning. My guests could not stop raving about the food, and they created a memorable experience. For a bride, Carmello's really went above and beyond as a catering service. Miguel helped us to create unique experiences for each event. In addition, he worked with me to help my wedding day go smoothly, helping me with layout, linens, and even finding tables for the outdoor ceremony. He took so much stress off of my shoulders because I knew that he cared about the success of our events and would beo what it took to make them wonderful, not just provide the food. I would recommend Carmello's to anyone!

L
Lauren

Married on 07/31/2010

I am SO HAPPY I chose Carmello's Catering for my wedding. The food was delicious (guests came and raved about every dish -- LOVED the Tortellini) -- I was going for an Italian inspired dinner and ... Read more asked for specific appetizers, etc ...and they were beautiful and yummy. Working with Miguel was great -- he was very responsive, fun, and open to ideas -- always helpful! I will definitely recommend him to my girlfriends getting married :)

Carmello's Catering FAQ