Carmen's Events

Bellaire, TX · View map · Visit website

About Carmen's Events

Carmen’s Events takes the traditional sense of event planning where you piece together the catering, the decor, the photographers, and so on and says why stress? Our new and intuitive approach to event planning takes the mess out of throwing together the perfect day by letting our staff handle everything to make your day memorable. We work with most venues and bring everything you need so you have just one person who handles everything for you. Are you more into Event DIY? No problem! We can provide as much or as little as what you need. Reach out to one of our event planners today, we can’t wait to meet you!

Carmen’s Events strives to make your wedding planning process run as seamlessly as possible. The company offers an extensive variety of services to bring your wedding vision to life, including the following:

• Budget analysis
  • Catering (buffet, serving style, American, Mexican, Italian, and more)
  • Day-of coordination

3 Carmen's Events Reviews

Elsa
Elsa Ramirez

Married on 01/19/2019

They took care of everything, and thats just what I wanted. They even put the cherry on the top by adding extra decorations.

Carmen' s is stress free event. Stop running around here and there have it all in one place. Carmen' s event is the place where you will get all and more of what you want for your event. Just worry ... Read more about your personal needs and let them worry about the rest.

D
Duglas Morales

Married on 12/21/2018

Amazing service

A few months ago, my daughter had her Quinceañera celebration at Carmen’s Banquet Hall. Not only did it work as a reception hall to host the party, but they also helped by contributing for a lot of ... Read more other things. From professional photography, to the food, music, and overall excellent service and care provided for us and our guest. Compared to other venues I have been to, they had the best service out of all. They made our daughters dream possible that night. I truly recommend Carmen’s to make your night fun and unforgettable.

H
Heath Bell

Married on 03/30/2019

1.0

Carmen’s Events

Luis and his business partner Michael of Carmen’s Events are very unprofessionall. They pretend to know how to plan a perfect event but once they get your money it goes down hill. They ruined my ... Read more wedding reception on March 30, 2019. They didn’t deliver what they promised . They have no integrity! Beware! I don’t recommend using them for anything . See the photos below! This is the decor they used for my reception. Torn table cloths , torn chair covers and served molded bread to my guests. Their serving staff didn’t wear gloves and they didn’t stock the restrooms with toilet paper or paper towels. Their card declined for our limo, and we were stuck at the church until they got a replacement party bus from another event they were hosting that night! It was a nightmare. We are pursuing legal action against them!

Carmen's Events FAQ