Carmen's Floral Designs

Missouri City, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Carmen's Floral Designs

Carmen’s Floral Designs is a professional wedding floral designer based outside of Houston in Missouri City, Texas. Since 1987, Carmen and her friendly and knowledgeable floral team has created gorgeous and hand-crafted floral arrangements for thousands of wedding clients. The experts will help guide you through every step of the planning process and offer advice so you can choose the perfect wedding florals to complete your wedding vision.

Serving Houston and the surrounding areas, Carmen’s Floral Designs provides beautiful and fresh florals specifically for wedding events. From flower girl petals to table centerpieces, their floral design team can craft a variety of wedding florals. Floral services offered include the following:

• Consultations

M
Featured
Maria

Married on 11/26/2016

Carmen was amazing! My wedding bouquet was everything I dreamed of. Although Carmen had multiple weddings on my wedding day, she agreed to do my flowers, as longest we picked them up. The flowers were ... Read more were ready on time and they were beautiful. I would highly recommend Carmen to anyone, she is truly amazing!

A
Alta

Married on 01/05/2019

Pick Carmen

Carmen is a blessing that every woman needs in her life, especially on her wedding day. With Carmen, I not only got the world’s most beautiful flowers and arrangements; I also gained a friend who was ... Read more supportive, caring, creative, artistic and so much more. She went above and beyond and we are so thankful for her. I had a morning wedding in January 2019 and Carmen was there early ready to go. She had everything labeled and organized, everyone knew which flowers were theirs, and every detail was in place. Morning weddings are chaos and she made everything smooth, easy and stress free. We all need some support during the craziness that is wedding planning. Carmen is always quick to reply to any email or phone call I gave her, reliable and trustworthy with anything and everything, and her creativity and talent is breathtaking. My guests raved at my wedding about her beautiful creations and all my table arrangements were taken home by guests who couldn’t stop complimenting how much they loved her work. She transformed my wedding into a masterpiece and made my vision a reality. Her work speaks for itself, it’s that good. She works with you, and brings so much joy to the entire process! Planning and details get stressful, but Carmen made the flowers a memory with my mom that I will treasure forever. Pick Carmen. She will the best decision you make for your wedding, I know she was definitely mine. The photos attached were taken by The Cotton Collective Photography.

L
Laura Rodriguez

Married on 12/19/2018

Beautiful Florals

Carmen is amazing! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I had imagined! She listened to what I wanted and was very enthusiastic about making my day a special one! I have received so ... Read more many compliments! She brought our wedding venue to life with her flowers! She is very professional and talented! She was such a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Carmen’s Floral Designs! Thank you, Carmen!