Carolima's Catering & Events

Goose Creek, SC · View map

About Carolima's Catering & Events

We're a locally owned catering company that specializes in Lowcountry Cuisine to please your taste buds. Some of our favorite dishes are: Shrimp & Grits, Succulent Crab Cakes and Charleston Red Rice - just to name a few. We will take all of the stress out of planning and executing your event. We love destination weddings and welcome the opportunity to showcase our beautiful city!

17 Reviews for Carolima's Catering & Events

17 Carolima's Catering & Events Reviews

Lori
Lori

Married on 10/01/2016

Carolima's provided catering and bar service at my reception. I was absolutely blown away by the level of professionalism and service. This was the only vendor that I used for my wedding that EXCEEDED ... Read more my expectations. I watched in amazement as Sameka and her team delivered the highest quality service. I would hire Carolima's again without hesitation. The shrimp and grits were a hit!

C
Cedric

Married on 06/12/2015

From the first time we talked on the phone Sameka's professionalism shined through. I still remember when we went to the tasting and she had flowers on the table just like a romantic dinner. She made ... Read more herself readily available to answer any questions that we had. She also went the extra mile to ensure that she found us the best prices for event rentals as well. If you are looking for a way to wow your guest look no further than Carolima's

D
Danielle

Married on 03/21/2015

Sameka and her team were highly professional and organized. They were a complete dream to work with as a planner. Sameka stayed in constant contact leading up to the wedding which was appreciated, and ... Read more on the wedding day she was very flexible and had an amazing attitude even when quick changes were presented. Her food is amazing, and I heard rave reviews all night from my couples wedding guests. They also did a great job making sure the couple got to try all of their food items and that they got to sneak a cold beverage between pictures and greeting guests. Carolima's is AWESOME!!!