Carolina DJ Professionals

Charlotte, NC · View map · Visit website

About Carolina DJ Professionals

Carolina DJ Professionals is the premier DJ service in the Carolinas, specializing in Weddings and Corporate/Private Events for over 25 years. We believe preparation, personalization, and experience make for a memorable event. Oh, and inspiring people to bust out their air instruments!

We're a 25x award-winning DJ service, Hall of Fame inductee, and preferred by more than 200 vendors. We have nearly 1,000 combined reviews online and a 5-Star rating. No matter the accolades though, our MISSION is building relationships with our clients. That makes us better DJs, better professionals, better people.

With offices in Charlotte, Asheville, Charleston, Columbia & Greenville (SC), we cover the Carolinas. We're a Relationship-driven, Experienced group of event Professionals. Think REP (we love acronyms). Contact Us to see how we can help with DJ/MC services, Photo Booths, Lighting or Live Music!

402 Reviews for Carolina DJ Professionals

402 Carolina DJ Professionals Reviews

Ellie
Featured
Ellie

Married on 07/02/2016

Troy was FANTASTIC from day one. I was trying to narrow down between 3 DJ's. I scheduled phone calls with all three DJ's on the same day and told my fiancé i had to make that decision that day. From ... Read more the minute I picked up my phone with Troy, I just knew thats who I wanted to work with! He got married at my venue so his knowledge of our venue was better than mine and set an unknown fear to ease. Being out of town Troy met us in our town and walked us through everything and took time to really get to know my fiancé and me. The music selection was superb, we had such a good time going through all of his music and going back to our high school days! Once we had finalized everything, Troy reached out to us the week of the wedding just as a good luck email! It went such a long way, and i knew that there was no reason to worry about our music! Our reception was the BOMB. Troy read the crowd and the dance floor was never empty. From Spice Girls to George Straight he kept everyone entertained and moving. He even let my best friend rap with Lil wayne! Everyone was so complimentary to the music and how awesome of a playlist he had. From start to end Troy just blew us out of the water. He took everything we wanted and created an awesome experience for not only us but our guest as well! We are so thankful for everything Troy did for us (even in the midst of his baby boy arriving!). If we did it all over again Troy would be the first vendor to book! :) if you book with Carolina DJ, I promise you will not be disappointed !

M
Madelyn Paule

Getting married on 08/04/2020

Best DJs and Outstanding Customer Service

Carolina DJ Pros is the way to go! We had DJ Donnie for our ceremony and reception and he was absolutely wonderful! We had our initial meeting with him shortly after we set our date and he was so ... Read more helpful with great suggestions and recommendations for wedding songs! He also checked on us throughout the wedding planning process and made himself available as another resource for answering questions (not only related to music) and we were very thankful for that. Carolina DJ Pros truly has the best customer service and goes above and beyond to make sure that your wedding day is exactly how you picture it. They were amazing and I would absolutely recommend them to everyone who is getting married!

Leslie
Leslie Taylor

Getting married on 04/05/2020

Prisma Health 2019 Team Day

Very prompt and professional. There was a variety of music played @ my corporate event and everyone enjoyed the experience! Read more Very prompt and professional. There was a variety of music played @ my corporate event and everyone enjoyed the experience!!!!