Carolina Event and Conference Center

Forest City, NC · View map

About Carolina Event and Conference Center

The perfect wedding is a harmonious blend of the bride and groom's desires, professional service and attention to detail, and a location that provides the right ambiance to compliment your special wedding day. Carolina Event & Conference Center is all that and more.

Nestled in the rolling foothills of Western North Carolina, the Carolina Event & Conference Center (CECC) is an ideal wedding and reception location. It's close proximity to urban areas such as Asheville, Greenville, and Hendersonville, as well as scenic areas like Lake Lure and the Blue Ridge Parkway, makes CECC a highly sought after venue for weddings, receptions and rehearsal dinners.

• -Professional Event Planner to assist in preparing for your celebration
  • -Full service, on-site catering - customizable for your event--Chef Ray has been with the CECC for over 4 years!
  • -On-site audio visual equipment available
  • -Indoor/Outdoor stage for reception entertainment
  • -Ample guest parking

CONTACT US

828-245-8873

cecc@carolinaevent.org

CECC is a 100% Non-Profit Facility. All proceeds from the Carolina Event and Conference Center ensure anyone can access the Hospice home care program regardless of ability to pay

11 Reviews for Carolina Event and Conference Center

11 Carolina Event and Conference Center Reviews

User4532200

2+ years ago

My husband and I were very please with Carolina Event Center. You went out of your way to make my day go by smoothly. Your Staff made all of my guest fill welcome and at home. It was so nice to find a ... Read more place like your in Rutherford County to celebrate my Wedding Day. Thank You

M
MaryAnn

Married on 08/09/2014

The Conference Center is the PERFECT place for an indoor or outdoor ceremony and beautiful for an elegant, indoor reception! Kayla Lyons is the most helpful and friendly person to work with. She has ... Read more great suggestions and advice and her crew works flawlessly on your wedding day. Things were planned in such detail. Chef Ray is fabulous! Everything he made was amazing, every guest raved about their meal. Not only is the Conference Center reasonably priced, but it has so many options and includes so much in the venue price. You will not be disappointed!!

A
Austin

Married on 04/05/2014

My wife and I had both our ceremony and our reception at The Carolina Event and Conference Center and it was AMAZING! We had our ceremony outside and our reception inside. The manager, Kayla, was very ... Read more experienced and had great ideas to help the whole thing go smoothly. She and her staff were very accommodating, letting us come in early and stay late to decorate. The chef, Ray, was just incredible. We had the rehearsal dinner there as well, and both meals were phenomenal. They have a preferred list of vendors (DJs, florists, decorators, etc.) that we used and everyone on the list was wonderful as well. Overall, a great experience. I would highly recommend this venue to others.