Carolina Event Design

Charlotte, NC · View map · Visit website

About Carolina Event Design

Carolina Event Design is a full-service wedding planner servicing the beautiful Charlotte region of North Carolina. Known as the “go-to gals” in the Charlotte wedding industry, the girl-power-heavy team at Carolina Event Design has a mission: to make your wedding dreams come true. Carolina Event Design plans unique, stylish weddings that will be sure to inspire awe in your guests, and assume all the responsibility for making it happen. Organized and professional, they ensure that every detail, design, and logistic is nailed down to a T.

Experience
The team at Carolina Event Design has over 30 years of combined experience, and it shows. Since the company’s conception in 2009, they have planned weddings for NFL Super Bowl players, NASCAR drivers, and Fortune 500 executives; and have been featured in everything from Martha Stewart Weddings to Carolina Bride.

Carolina Event Design offers a variety of different planning packages, ranging from day-of coordination to partial planning. Because they have so much experience and have received so much praise, they have a huge network of vendors they work with to ensure that all your needs are fulfilled within your budget. Along with vendor referrals, their services include:

• Budget analysis

C
Featured
Courtney

Married on 04/07/2018

Heather and her entire CED team are seriously the BEST in the industry. Heather and Hannah worked so hard to make every detail of my wedding so perfect. I couldn't have dreamt of a more perfect day. ... Read more It was MAGICAL. It sounds so cliche, but it's seriously the truth. MAGICAL. Heather is so experienced and talented with design. I told her I wanted modern, chic, and upscale and she overdid herself with everything that I envisioned. It exceeded my expectations. They are so honest and patient with you, yet give their best knowledge and opinion about every aspect of your day. Heather knows how to work with a bride/family and make your day top notch. She coordinated, planned, and designed my entire day and I wouldn't have had it any other way. What I loved most about the Carolina Event Design team is they seriously became family throughout the wedding process. We left our wedding with the most amazing memories and new friends. If you are in search of a wedding/event planner, you won't regret the CED team. They are truly the best! I look forward to future events, showers, parties with them in the future! You will leave your wedding SO happy and SO grateful you chose them to help plan your day! I am forever thankful for Heather and her amazing team!

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 05/25/2019

10/10 would recommend!

Without Heather, I don't think our wedding day would of went as smoothly and perfectly. She was amazing to work with! Read more Without Heather, I don't think our wedding day would of went as smoothly and perfectly. She was amazing to work with!

M
Madison Cleveland

Married on 04/28/2019

The Best Planners in Charlotte!

Heather and her team was such as easy choice for us to make (and one of the best choices we made in the wedding planning process). She's an expert in planning, knows how to bring your vision to life, ... Read more is professional, will let you call or text her with questions, and truly is there to guide you through the entire planning process. My husband and I were looking for someone who we knew we could trust with the small details and lean on for guidance when it came to the big decisions. Heather keeps you on schedule throughout the whole process to ensure you're not stressed weeks before the big day. When you choose Carolina Event Design, you're allowing yourself to rest knowing your wedding is going to be beautiful and flow perfectly. We planned a small wedding around 80 people, and Heather helped us make it a fun and intimate event with all of our family and friends. (not to mention it was also beautifully put together). One of the saddest parts about our wedding being over is we miss getting to work with Heather! Absolutely recommend her and her team to anyone in the Charlotte area, they are the best!